Beaver Dam, WI KFC  » Restaurants  »
203 Industrial Dr., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
  • I was also pretty impressed with the service there
  • This was a pretty decent dining experience for me
  • I don't know if I will become a frequent KFC customer but I would consider getting chicken there again

• by Review Vigilante

Business Description: Fast food restaurant specializing in chicken. When was I there: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 around 5 p. m.

What I liked about this restaurant: I have not been in KFC for quite some time now because I was always under the impression they were a bit pricey. In fact, the only reason I went there this time around was my wife was in the mood for chicken, we didn’t feel like thawing out the chicken in our freezer and deli

chicken seems to make us sick lately.

So, I can’t begin to describe just how surprised I was when I got there and found the food actually wasn’t as expensive as I remembered. I was able to get a 10 piece bucket of chicken and three sides (along with biscuits) for around $21.

That’s what I would have paid at the deli (though making the chicken at home would still have been cheaper). I was also pretty impressed with the service ...

• there.

I’m so used to the fast food restaurants around here taking as long to get my food as your typical sit down establishment. They managed to get my food in a pretty reasonable amount of time.

And, everyone there was very friendly. What I didn’t like about this restaurant: The chicken, while more afforable than I remember, also wasn’t as good as I remembered it.

It was still edible. But, it wasn’t anything that was necessarily special and that’s a

bit disappointing considering this is a restaurant that specializes in chicken.

I’m also not a huge fan of the location. Now that the mall it’s next to is practically dead, the parking lot I had to cut across has a lot of potholes and, because of that, this isn’t going to be my first place to stop.

My Final Opinion: This was a pretty decent dining experience for me. I don’t know if I will become a frequent KFC customer but I would consider getting chicken there again.

Beaver Dam, WI KFC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728031455800431/k2311a0328/3.28.11