Lactacyd Feminine Wash
  • As a nurse, I know that having a wound makes me very susceptible to infection so hygiene is really important
  • Although I was not used to it before because of the other brand I was using, I never had a problem with irritation and allergies which is common when changing brands

• by maffy

I had my baby through normal delivery so in turn I had a cut which needs to be treated for a couple of days. My obstetrician told me to temporarily stop using my feminine wash and use Lactacyd Feminine Wash for the mean time.

Compared to my usual brand it has a more milky taste which is due to the lactoserum content.

As a nurse, I

know that having a wound makes me very susceptible to infection so hygiene is really important.

I used Lactacyd as a wash twice a day in order to prevent infection and to keep me away from unwanted odors due to heavy bleeding after giving birth.

Luckily for more than two weeks of using it my wound was healed and I had no infection at all.

I trust this brand because I know that it was studied very carefully in order to provide adequate protection for women.

Although I was not used to it before because of the other brand I was using, I never had a problem with irritation and allergies which is common when changing brands.

I find it so helpful to me during my first few weeks of giving birth because although ...

• Lactacyd Feminine Wash
      it doesn’t contain any sort of analgesic in it, I was pain free from my surgical incision site without taking pain medication.

I have just used it for more or less a month just to protect me and I went back on using my usual brand.

When I was using it I didn’t feel any irritation at all especially because I have a fresh wound after giving

birth.

As for the price comparison it is a little more expensive compared to my usual brand but then again, I did really need it in order to keep me away from infection.

As for the scent, well it is more of a milder scent of milk which for me is okay.

Over all I still I find it a very good product because of its ability to provide adequate protection and hygiene.

Lactacyd Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428031455700431/k2311a0328/3.28.11