San Marino Corned Tuna  » Food  »
  • I love it so much that I can eat a can in just one sitting
  • It is definitely my choice when it comes to canned goods

• by maffy

When I gave birth I was so determined to loose all the baby weights I gained during my pregnancy. One thing I did was to cut down on rice and to cut down on meat as well. As an alternative I tried to eat tuna.

Since fresh tuna is much too expensive here in the Philippines, I opted for those canned ones. Even before San Marino was introduced to the market there

were already other brands of tuna that I have tasted they were good but when I was able to taste San Marino Corned Tuna, I feel in love with the great flavor it has.

I love it so much that I can eat a can in just one sitting. One thing more I can eat it straight from the can even if it is cold.

If I have a little time to prepare for a good snack and meal there are a lot of things that can be done with San Marino. When it became a part of my diet I was able to loose a few pounds.

Why I love it is that its ready to eat. when I go on duties and I have unexpected overtime I always make sure that I have a spare can of San Marino in my ...

• San Marino Corned Tuna
      locker for me to eat during this days.

I love the flavorful taste of this corned tuna compared to other brands which have more oil than flavor. I also love the other flavor which is the spicy one but I have to use it with caution because of my gastritis.

I love this other flavor because it is not that hot and spicy but it is more of the flavor, its just

that I have a problem with my stomach so I use it sparingly. The only thing I can say about this product is, it is a good meal and a healthy meal as well.

I love it so much, with rice, with bread or just plain as it is. For the price it is very much affordable compared to other corned tuna products.

It is definitely my choice when it comes to canned goods.

San Marino Corned Tuna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031455680431/k2311a0328/3.28.11