Ghost Hunters TV Episode: Hotel Haunts Unleashed  » TV  »
2.5
  • I thought the addition of Jason's dog, Maddie was an interesting one
  • This episode started out good but once again had a week finish that left me a bit disappointed

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: The TAPS team investigates a hotel in South Dakota that reportedly had a bride leap to her death on her wedding night. What I liked about this episode: I thought the addition of Jason’s dog, Maddie was an interesting one; simply because it is something you don’t see on shows like this and she did prove she could bring something to the team in terms of sniffing out other animals and

detecting high EMF fields.

Another thing I liked about this episode is the team made more of an effort to debunk the evidence they caught.

They had one, for example, involving their laser grid that looked like someone or something was moving across it that turned out to be dust upon further review.

And, there was the mist captured on camera that turned out to be light interference from their IR cameras.

...

• There have been way too many episodes where they don’t seem to go through that effort.

What I didn’t like about this episode: After debunking their best stuff, the evidence was lacking once again.

There were some faint noises and voices but that was about it.

Stuff like that was interesting the first time I heard it.

Now that it happens every week, I can’t help but be bored.

Also, I’m a

bit curious why we didn’t see any research into the bride story.

I’m assuming Amy did it (she mentioned she was going to) but we never learned if she found anything or not; even if it was something as simple as her confirming the story was true or not finding anything about it at all in official records.

My Final Opinion: This episode started out good but once again had a week finish that left me a bit disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028031455670431/k2311a0328/3.28.11