Johnson and Johnson’s Microshield  » Health  »
  • One time I was also able to use it as a facial and body wash when I was contaminated with a patient's secretions it was nice using it for protection but when it comes to scent I don't really like to use it because I prefer soaps which has a sweet flowery and fruity scent
  • As from my experience in using this product, I can say that it is a good protection for health workers as well as for patients
  • When it comes to hospital setting I think that this product should be necessary and well provided for in order to prevent infection of patients and health workers too

• by maffy

Lately, in the hospital where I am working the Operating Room and other special areas seldom use bar soaps for handwashing especially for special procedures. Recently we were given a liquid soap which is also for surgical handwashing, body wash and a hygienic purposes as well.

The hospital provided us with Microshield.

It was good using it but when it comes to plain handwashing its very lathery and sometimes it takes a little longer to remove the lather through handwashing.

It is good to use because it provides

adequate protection when it comes to caring for my patients and protecting myself as well.

We also use it to do bed bath and douching when it comes to our critical patients and so far they are protected from hospital acquired infections.

One time I was also able to use it as a facial and body wash when I was contaminated with a patient’s secretions it was nice using it for protection but when it comes to scent I don’t really like to use it because I prefer ...

• soaps which has a sweet flowery and fruity scent.

One thing more because it was made especially for hospital use, it sometimes cause dryness of skin.

I often suffer from dry skin because of frequent handwashing and the weather as well.

As from my experience in using this product, I can say that it is a good protection for health workers as well as for patients.

I prefer using it especially to prevent cross infection and hospital acquired infection.

Over all I can say that it in and

effective product and a good tool in providing adequate protection.

I haven’t tried using it at home although we were given samples to give it a test.

I still prefer my usual brands for bathing and for my family’s protection because as from what I read it is not also good to use it everyday as a feminine wash because it causes irritation.

When it comes to hospital setting I think that this product should be necessary and well provided for in order to prevent infection of patients and health workers too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428031455620331/k2311a0328/3.28.11