My Survey - Online Survey Site  » Internet  »
www.mysurvey.net.au
  • However there are many different ways of doing this, a very popular one being online surveys

• by Chloe Hallam

Many people these days are opting to make quick, easy money online. That is exactly what I do. However there are many different ways of doing this, a very popular one being online surveys.

But with so many different survey sites, so many are scams, and many more seem fruitless. MySurvey has been one of few I have found to be a great, honest site.

They pay through prizes, PayPal and gift vouchers, making it very easy for many people. It is very easy to join, you do

not receive scamming emails, you don;t even have to be over 18.

The basic gist is, you input all of your information and you receive surveys which match your profile. You then receive a certain amount of points (told to you before you begin) for either attempting or completing said survey.

Then once you build up enough points, you can then redeem either cash via PayPal, or your prizes/gift cards. The value depending on the amount of points you have.

Simple, easy, fast and honest. The great thing ...

• I have found - that the minimum payout is very reasonable! 450 points will get you the minimum prize, as each is a different amount.

450 may sound like a lot too, but don’t be shied away, I have undertaken 4 surveys and I have 860 points saved up. I have had a minimum of 130 points for a survey, and 480 for another.

It all depends. There are also quick easy polls you can answer, each of which gets you an entry into a prize draw.

Fanstatic!

This

site is actually fun, it is NOT a scam, they give you real money or real gifts (of which I have only opted to get money) and they are easy to use and navigate. It is all free surveys, nothing which requires you to subscribe or purchase or give out credit card details.

I refuse to use such sites as do many others which is another reason I use MySurvey. Give it a go if you are willing to spend a few minutes every day making a few extra dollars with no commitment.

Angelita Magana says :

The problem with online surveys, first they will do demographic survey, take personal data the survey that will be assigned to you is according to where country you came from, most of the time. As a member of clicksense, after many months of being a member, I only able to make three surveys after hundreds of attemp. I rarely get survey and rarely gets points or cents for that. Another one is globaltestmarket survey. I rarely gets survey. This is just about my experience with surveys.

Joe Pineda says :

Most online surveys are dedicated for US residents.

Azriel says :

MySurvey, I have not heard of this and it sounded too good to be true. Have you received the money you worked for in this site? And do they accept members in Asia - Philippines in particular? Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2128031455600331/k2311a0328/3.28.11