Newt Gingrich  » Local news  »
  • He thought this was the best way to throw something at the President
  • I think Gingrich is a really good politician, and I could agree that not everyone makes the best decision

• by James Timos

You may have heard of Newt Gingrich, You may have not. Newt Gingrich was a former Republican Speaker of the House. Back then, He was a praised Representative. I myself agreed with his actions. He enjoyed collaborating with both parties. He was a great man back then. So? What’s so funny?

Gingrich, Oh please. Ever since he’s announced that hes running for President, hes misleading both Democrats and Republicans farther than

before. Now to the story. The Libyan Revolution against Gaddafi has been a HUGE trend going around this March. Of course, Gaddafi kills his own people. We all hate that. Immediately after hearing about this, Gingrich pulled his wild card and went off saying “Gaddafi must go.” and “The president must exercise a no-fly zone in Libya immediately”. Really though, He knew that Democrats would not do this, ever. Or ...

• should I say, he thought. He thought this was the best way to throw something at the President.

Around this week, Obama finally placed a no fly zone against Libya. Gingrich was flattened. He never expected that the Democrats and the Obama Administration would ever do this. That’s when he threw in the “I’m a hypocrite” card. He criticized that Obama should never have placed an no fly zone, and

that Libya wasn’t America’s buisness. Hello Gingrich, Are you awake or you forgot that you’re the first one to suggest this?

Lets wrap up. I think Gingrich is a really good politician, and I could agree that not everyone makes the best decision. But out of all seriousness, I think Gingrich should go back to his old ways, and be a leader as usual. But no matter what, we may never know his future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3628031455590331/k2311a0328/3.28.11