Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk Drink  » Food  »
  • A delicious and refreshing dairy substitute drink
  • I really love a tall cold glass of milk with cookies or graham crackers
  • The best part is, it doesn't have to be refrigerated until it is opened so I can take advantage of a sale and not worry about spoilage
  • I can recommend this product to anyone who wants to have dairy, but has issues with the real thing

• by Grsky

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Product Description: A delicious and refreshing dairy substitute drink.

I really love a tall cold glass of milk with cookies or graham crackers; takes me back to when I was a kid. But for me as an adult the fat content, lactose intolerance issues and sugars in milk make it a poor choice. In trying to find an acceptable replacement I discovered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk, a soy and lactose free, all natural drink made from almonds that fits the bill

perfectly.

There are several choices in flavors; chocolate, vanilla or plain, sweetened or non sweetened. I actually find the plain unsweetened is my favorite. It is flavorful and closer to the taste of an actual glass of milk than the other kinds. It’s creamy and an excellent base for the fruit and protein smoothie that I occasionally like to have as a meal substitute. I also use the Almond Breeze on cereal and in my coffee and love it that way too.

As a ...

• health conscience person watching my weight, the added benefits of calcium and Vitamins E & A are a big plus. A cup of Almond Breeze has no sugar, 2 carbs 3.5 g of fat and only 40 calories.

If I really watch the sales I can often get three quarts for $5.00 and coupons are usually easy to come by too, so I find Almond Breeze to be economical. The best part is, it doesn’t have to be refrigerated until it is opened

so I can take advantage of a sale and not worry about spoilage. The shelf life is about 6 months, but it never lasts that long.

I can recommend this product to anyone who wants to have dairy, but has issues with the “real” thing. It’s tasty and the quart size is easy for drinking right out of the box, for those of us who confess to doing that sort of thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031455570331/k2311a0328/3.28.11