Clairol Nice’n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss 1.96 fl oz  » Health  »
  • I use Loreal hair color on my hair, and they offer their own little tube of conditioner with every box, which is good– but the Clairol is by far the best
  • This conditioner is amazing– in your hand, it feels no different from any other

• by reviewabit

This product is an often overlooked gem. I use Loreal hair color on my hair, and they offer their own little tube of conditioner with every box, which is good– but the Clairol is by far the best. This conditioner is the same miraculous potion that comes with their hair color kits.

After using the hair color, when your hair feels like a mop on bad day, this conditioner is the one that can whip it back into something that actually resembles hair again.

I have always wondered why there was nothing on the market that even compared with this conditioner.

I was so thrilled to see that it comes separately now! No longer will I have to beg my mother for her tube that she gets when she uses the Clairol hair color. This treatment is recommended for weekly use.

If you have really bad hair, you can use it more often, just be sure to use a clarifying shampoo once in awhile. It is worth it.

/> This conditioner is amazing– in your hand, it feels no different from any other. It has a nice fragrance, feels soft.

It’s when you put it in your hair, and then go to rinse it out, that you will be amazed. Your hair will feel like silk, and a tangle cannot survive in this conditioner.

After drying, your hair still feels silky and soft, not weighed down, and styling products seem to work better in it. Even the next day, you will notice the difference.

...

•  Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss  1.96 fl oz
      This conditioner has saved my hair so many times I cannot count them. I am so grateful that I can buy it now, and the price is extremely reasonable.

If you tried a hundred salon brand conditioners in a blind test, I don’t think even a third of them would come close to the effect this one has. You actually do not have to leave this conditioner in as long as it is suggested for it to work.

Since I have always

tried to conserve the product because it was harder to get hold of, I got in the habit of using a very small amount at a time, and if I did not have time to leave it in for the whole two minutes, I would just make sure all my hair was covered, and rinse it right out. It still does an amazing job, with or without the wait.

If you want a conditioner that seriously performs and transforms your hair, give this a try. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427031455230531/k2311a0327/3.27.11