Ding King Dent Repair Kit  » Cars  »
  • Before I decided to try this product I had tried several other similar products without much success
  • At the time of purchase I paid 30 dollars for it
  • I have priced several others that require you to purchase things separately so I love the fact that everything that I needed was included
  • One somewhat small issue that I have noticed is when it comes to removing larger dents
  • Overall, I've been very impressed with it

• by John

Before I decided to try this product I had tried several other similar products without much success. Ding King works very well and I’m glad I decided to purchase it. I purchased it over a year ago from Auto Zone. At the time of purchase I paid 30 dollars for it. I believe the price is very reasonable. I certainly believe it has saved me a lot of money because it’s a lot cheaper than having to pay a shop to repair dents.

The kit comes with the pulling bridge, hot glue gun, 2-dent pulling tabs and the turning knob. I have priced several others that require you to purchase things separately so I

love the fact that everything that I needed was included.

This is very easy to use and I love the fact that I’m able to easily remove dents without much of a hassle. All I have to do is simply glue on the pulling tabs and turn it around to pull the dent out and the dent is gone. I don’t believe it could be much easier. I’m sure anybody can remove a dent using this thing.

I love the design of the pulling bridge. It’s designed with a screw knob handle which means that it doesn’t require the use of a screw driver or wrench. I have used it to remove all types ...

• of dents. It works very well for small, medium and large sized dents. One somewhat small issue that I have noticed is when it comes to removing larger dents. The pulling bridge is somewhat short so it does not cover a lot of area and this usually requires you to move it several times and do multiple pulls to remove larger sized dents.

You do have to apply glue to the pulling tabs in order to remove dints. I’m glad that a glue gun was included because I didn’t have one before the purchase. The glue gun that’s included works very well when applying glue. After plugged in the glue warms up very quick so it

doesn’t require much time to wait. I was a bit skeptical at first about using it because you have to apply glue to your paint in order to remove the dent but it has worked better than I expected and the glue is very easy to remove. All you have to do is simply apply alcohol to remove the glue and it removes very easily. It doesn’t cause any damages or scratches to the paint and I was amazed by this.

Overall, I’ve been very impressed with it. If you have a dent that you want to remove I would certainly suggest giving this a try before paying a professional. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 927031454950431/k2311a0327/3.27.11