Turtle Wax T-468 Ice Liquid Polish  » Cars  »
  • I have used several different products for car polishing and I believe this is one of the best that you can buy
  • I believe the price is fairly cheap considering how well it works
  • I love the fact that it's very easy to distribute and the top makes it fairly easy to store away when done
  • The bottle is rounded of with grooved areas which I can say from experience helps out a lot when gripping it
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a good car polish product

• by John

I have used several different products for car polishing and I believe this is one of the best that you can buy. It’s manufactured by Turtle Wax which of course is a very well known name when it comes to car cleaning products. It works very well and I have to say that it works a lot better than I initially expected. It’s sold in a 16 ounce bottle for a price of 10 dollars. Depending on where I purchase it the price can vary. Some of the places where I have purchased it include Wal-Mart, Auto Zone and O’reilly’s Auto. I believe the price is fairly

cheap considering how well it works. I was a bit skeptical at the price initially but after using it I believe it’s worth the money.

It’s sold in a bottle which a flip top. I love the fact that it’s very easy to distribute and the top makes it fairly easy to store away when done. The bottle is rounded of with grooved areas which I can say from experience helps out a lot when gripping it.

When applying this stuff it usually takes me no time. My car is fairly small but I’m usually able to get it fully applied within about 20 minutes. It doesn’t require a lot of rubbing which is certainly something that I can appreciate because I usually have to manually apply it. This polish is very thick and creamy so it rubs in fairly easy. Unlike other similar products that I have used I have not experienced any issues with this stuff drying up or showing white marks after use.

After using this stuff it provides a really nice brilliant shine. The shine that I receive without it is very smooth without any streak or blemishes. I really love the results that I receive after using it. The gloss is very thick and it lasts for a very long time.

• Turtle Wax T-468 Ice Liquid Polish
      One coat gets the job done and I love the fact that I don’t have to go through the hassle of applying multiple coats. This is wonderful in my opinion because it not only saves time but it also helps to save polish.

One of the main things that I love about it is that I am able to apply it to my car and still notice the polish within weeks after it’s applied. After it’s applied it really improved the overall look of my car. It’s shiny and the paint looks wonderful I believe it’s truly amazing. It completely resists debris and dirt build up and

it also helps to resist water. It helps to get rid of surface scratches also.

One small issue that I have noticed after using it for some time is that it doesn’t work very well on plastic material such as the bumper and plastic trimming. I have noticed that it tends to accumulate a lot of dust when it’s used on plastic. If you plan on using it I would suggest not using it on the plastic areas.

Overall, I’ve been very impressed with it. I believe it works as well as anybody can expect. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s looking for a good car polish product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 927031454940431/k2311a0327/3.27.11