Ziploc Double Zipper Heavy Duty Freezer Bags  » Housewares  »
  • I know from experience that it can sometimes be a hassle when trying to store frozen foods to make sure that you are able to maintain the freshness
  • They are sold in several retail stores and I really love this because I rarely go to a store that doesn't have them in stock
  • The price is a bit expensive compared to other brands but I prefer to use these because none of the other brands that I have used work nearly as well
  • One of the reasons why I believe they work so well is because they are so thick
  • I would highly recommend them to anybody that's in the market to purchase freezer bags

• by John

I know from experience that it can sometimes be a hassle when trying to store frozen foods to make sure that you are able to maintain the freshness. I started using these freezer bags about 6 months ago and I really enjoy using them. They are very simple to use and they work very well. They are made by Ziploc which is wonderful since it’s a very popular brand. They are sold in several retail stores and I really love this because I rarely go to a store that doesn’t have them in stock. Depending on the store that I go to I usually pay between 7-10 dollars for them. The price is a bit expensive compared to other brands but I prefer to use these because

none of the other brands that I have used work nearly as well. They are sold in a box of 24. I really love the box that the come in. They are neatly organized in the box and whenever I need to remove one I just simply pull it out.

One of the reasons why I believe they work so well is because they are so thick. The plastic that there are made out of is very thick and durable and this is certainly something that I love about them because they help to maintain the freshness of the food. Another great addition that I love about them is the zipper. It’s hassle free to use these things because all I have to do is simply put the ...

• food in and zip. I have used several other bags that don’t have a zipper and I’ll just say that I’ve had a much better experience with these. I don’t believe it could be much easier than this. After putting foods in the seal is nice and tight. I am repeatedly amazed at how long I’ve been able to keep certain meats in the freezer without freezer burn.

I believe the bags are fairly large. They hold a lot. They are a total of 7 inches wide, 7.75 inches long and they hold a quart. I can say from experience that you can stuff a lot into them. As you put food in they expand somewhat. They are very versatile. I love being able

to use them to store small things such as vegetables and also really large meats. They work perfect for meat. Certain meats can be a lot heavier than others which can prevent you from being able to store them in certain bags but I love the fact that I have been able to store all types of meat using these things.

Overall, I believe these things are impressive. Unlike others that I have used I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about them tearing apart. I don’t believe you can buy a much better product when it comes to food storage. I’m glad I decided to start using them. I would highly recommend them to anybody that’s in the market to purchase freezer bags.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327031454910431/k2311a0327/3.27.11