Viking Speed Applicator with 2 Microfiber Applicator Pad  » Cars  »
  • I was in the store to purchase something to apply polish to my car and I decided to purchase this Viking Applicator
  • I believe that the price is fairly inexpensive compared to other brands
  • Instead of being completely flat it's designed with a handle and that's one of the reasons why I prefer it over most others
  • The handle is fairly long and this is something that I like about it because it allows you to cover a lot of area without much effort
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's in the market to purchase one

• by John

I was in the store to purchase something to apply polish to my car and I decided to purchase this Viking Applicator. This thing is wonderful and I really enjoy using it. I purchased it from Wal-Mart a little over a month ago and I only paid 7 dollars for it. I believe that the price is fairly inexpensive compared to other brands. I have used a lot of applicators before and I have to say that this one works a lot better than most others that I have used. Instead of being completely flat it’s designed with a handle and that’s one of the reasons why I prefer it over most others.

One of the main things that caught my attention is the overall

design of it. Overall, it’s 11 inches long. I really love the design of the handle. The handle is fairly long and this is something that I like about it because it allows you to cover a lot of area without much effort. The handle is also curved which I really love because it doesn’t tire you out nearly as much as others that I have used. I am able to smoothly roll it around without much effort.

The handle is covered with grooved rubber material and I find it to be very easy to grasp. It’s very essential to have a nice grip when polishing considering that you have to repeatedly polish in circles and that’s something I believe I receive with it.

• Considering that during use it can be wet I also love the fact that this helps to prevent slipping during use. Another thing that I love about the handle is that it has a hole in the end of it. I keep it in my car so I don’t use the hole for hanging but I believe it’s a wonderful addition to make storage easier.

There were 2 microfiber pads included and I was glad about this because I didn’t have to purchase them separately. The pads are very thick and durable. They have held up very well. I have washed and re-used them several times and they are still in really good condition which is amazing.

The pads work very well and

they are simple and easy to swap out. They are very soft and I can say from experience that they spread polish consistently and evenly to provide for a very nice smooth finish. These things are amazing. I have not only used them for applying polish but I have also used them for wiping several other surfaces. They work well when cleaning the interior of the car. When wiping it locks on to dust and debris easily and pulls it away.

Overall, I’ve been very impressed with it because it has worked brilliantly. It works a lot better than I expected. I don’t believe you can make a much better purchase. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 927031454820431/k2311a0327/3.27.11