Rent A Center Troy NY Area
Troy NY Area
  • Rent A Center has very good customer service
  • If you need something quick, I would suggest Rent A Center, because if you like go to Arons, you have to wait for your refrences to come back, before you can rent something

• by Bonny
      I have had the need to go to Rent A Center in the past few years. Rent A Center has very good customer service. The people that work there are friendly, helpful and know what they are talking about.

They have some nice furniture there, of course it depends on which store you go to. There are some things that look a little beat up, but hey

it is rental stuff.

You can also buy furniture and appliences, computers, stereo’s and TV right out. I had to rent a computer, when mine kicked the bucket, and I did’nt have the cash to just buy one outright.

I am still using the computer now, and it is still working great. I have also rented a washer & dryer, which is of course paid off.

...

• I have had no problems with either one, and we do a lot of laundry in my house. I also bought a loveseat straight out, because it was cheaper than at a furniture store.

Also if you can pay off early, you won’t have to pay for intrest! Which I did pay off early for the washer & dryer. Rent A Center has many location to pick

from.

Also they all seem to have different stuff. If you need something quick, I would suggest Rent A Center, because if you like go to Arons, you have to wait for your refrences to come back, before you can rent something.

I’m actually thinking of renting a lap top soon, and of course it will be from Rent A center. So yes I’m very happy with Rent A Center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25604145481130/k2311a046/4.6.07