Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil  » Cosmetics  »
  • They just do not seem to be a very traditional sort of lip product in my opinion
  • The matte look is what's in these days so I decided to give the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil a try and I am loving the results that I have gotten thus far
  • This is a purchase that I am very happy with and I definitely recommend this product to everyone
  • The thing I love most about the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil is the bright red color
  • Initially, I thought that it would dry out my lips and cause them to look chapped and peel

• by Intensify

I have more lip products than I can count, but I have never really been a big fan of lip pencils. They just do not seem to be a very traditional sort of lip product in my opinion. Lip sticks and lip balms just seem more natural. However, as always, I am curious to try new beauty products to see what works and what doesn’t. I recently purchased the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil which is basically just a lip product providing a matte color. It claims to be very long lasting and to deliver a very matte look. The matte look is what’s in these days so I decided

to give the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil a try and I am loving the results that I have gotten thus far. This is a purchase that I am very happy with and I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

The Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil is incredibly easy to use. I just line my lips with it and then fill the color in. It takes no more than three or four minutes which is perfect for me because I hate spending forever on my beauty routine. The thing I love most about the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil is the bright red color. It pops like no other red lip product I have ever used. The red is bright and intense and very noticeable. I have never gotten so many compliments on my lip color as I have while wearing the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil. It is a bold look that is perfect for nighttime wear. The color is highly pigmented which makes it extremely dramatic. I was a bit skeptical about how this pencil would make my lips feel. Initially, I thought that it would dry out my lips and cause them to look chapped and peel. Fortunately, this lip pencil does not dry my lips out at all. It is actually surprisingly creamy and moisturizing. The absolute ...

• Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil
      best thing about the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil is the fact that it is insanely long lasting. I put this on before a dinner party and even though my lips came into contact with food and a wine glass, the color lasted throughout the entire night. I didn’t have to reapply throughout the night to keep the bold red color. I was shocked that more of the product didn’t rub off on my glass while I was drinking. The other thing that surprised me was the fact that it did not smear off of my lips or get onto my teeth at all. I can also pair this lip
      pencil with a lip balm or a lip gloss to add more shine and even more moisture without compromising the color at all. That obviously gets rid of the matte effect but keeps the dramatic red color.

Overall, I have to give the Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil a rating of a 9 out of 10. I love the intense look that it gives. I love the way that it feels. I can’t believe that it is as moisturizing as it is. It is amazingly long lasting and worth every penny. I highly recommend this lip pencil to anyone looking for a dramatic, matte red lip color. You will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127031454660431/k2311a0327/3.27.11