Baby einstein dvds  » Baby care  »
  • When my daughter was a baby a girlfriend told me of a video called Baby Bach, we played it for both of our daughter's when we were visiting and they way they responded to it was amazing
  • I went straight out to buy it, but they didn't' have Baby Bach so I thought I would try Baby Mozart, my baby loved it
  • They are all available on dvd's now and I recommend them to everyone

• by loulou
      When my daughter was a baby a girlfriend told me of a video called Baby Bach, we played it for both of our daughter’s when we were visiting and they way they responded to it was amazing. To us mere adults it made little sense just different shapes and music, but the girls responded to some of it with excitement

and some of it was just really calming.

I went straight out to buy it, but they didn’t’ have Baby Bach so I thought I would try Baby Mozart, my baby loved it.

It only ran for 20mins, but for that 20 mins you could have a relax and a coffee or prepare dinner, it was great.

...

• We ended up with Baby Mozart, Baby Shakespeare, Baby Van Gough & Baby McDonald.

They are all available on dvd’s now and I recommend them to everyone.

The ones for really young baby’s run for 20 mins and as they get older they run to 30 mins and include artworks, puppets, animals all sorts of things.

Mine have been passed onto another friend who uses some of them with her son and some with her daughter and she is amazed at how they love them, if she can’t get her son to settle she can pop in Baby Mozart and he stops crying instantly.

I would definitely recommend these products to any parent out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54604145461130/k2311a046/4.6.07