Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is the most beautiful fragrance - it is absolutely my favourite perfume at the moment, or maybe for all time actually
  • As it cost about £50 for a 50ml bottle, I would not normally be treating myself to such an extravagance when I have bills to pay
  • Well, after a particularly good week with my shares I thought I would be good to myself and I went and bought it
  • That was about two months ago and to be honest, I think it is well worth the money for the amount of pleasure this scent gives me
  • When I spray this, I do not just think ‘what a nice smell’, it is practically a spiritual experience for me

• by jeanne71

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is the most beautiful fragrance - it is absolutely my favourite perfume at the moment, or maybe for all time actually. I had been spraying this on myself every time I went into my local Debenhams and it always smelt so gorgeous for the rest of the day that I promised myself, if my shares do well in the coming weeks I will treat myself to a bottle. As it cost about £50 for a 50ml bottle, I would not normally be treating myself to such an extravagance when I have bills to pay. Well, after a particularly good week with my shares I thought I would be good to myself and I went and bought it.

That was about two months ago and to be honest, I think it is well worth the money for the amount of pleasure this scent gives me. Also, it seems that it will last me ages too as a tiny spray goes a long way.

I have done a quick search on the internet to try to find out what scents it is actually composed of, but I cannot find it, all I can find is that it is referred to as being ‘oriental’ and ‘fresh’. That describes it very well. Obviously Chanel are masters of perfumery and this scent is so well-blended that individual components are not so easily distinguished. I can detect what seems to be ...

• patchouli because I get that tingle in my solar plexus that I associate with patchouli and this gives it a bit of a sexy vibe. I associated the freshness with a citrus scent blended with the oriental scents. Maybe it is not citrus but it is fresh. It is absolutely beautiful though and I would recommend you sample it next time you are near to the perfume section.

Whilst Chanel No. 5 is a little heavy for me, albeit gorgeous, Coco Mademoiselle is perfect for me. I spray the tiniest amount onto my neck in the morning and then just brush one of my wrists over it and lightly press my wrists together. For the rest of the day, I

will keep picking up on this beautiful scent, getting little whiffs that fill me with pleasure, so it must be nice for other people to smell on me. I like the fact that this is not too heavy but yet it lasts so wonderfully. The 50ml (spray) bottle I have is only down by a few millimetres after a couple of months of one little squirt a day, so this is going to last me. When I spray this, I do not just think ‘what a nice smell’, it is practically a spiritual experience for me. I have been wearing this every day but it works just as well as a sophisticated night-time scent. I would definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627031454570431/k2311a0327/3.27.11