Born To Be Somebody- Justin Bieber
  • I bought this on iTunes a couple days ago when my friend asked me if I remembered this song from the movie
  • This song I think summarizes that Justin will be here for a long time and has the ability to produce music about something other then girls
  • Even if your not a Justin song I suggest you check out this song
  • Eight million twitter followers later, he has gone through so much and he produces this amazing hit
  • I am not a crazy about all of his songs, I like them don't get me wrong

• by swim4evr09

I saw the movie Never Say Never, I was a big Justin fan in the summer and it kind of wore off. I did not notice this song in the movie that much, but when he came out with this song on the album I was absolutly blow away. I am sorry, I cannot describe in words exactly how much this song just symbolizes how much Justin has grown up and progessed as an artist. This song gave me respect for him beyond means that was dwindling down before I heard this.

I bought this on iTunes a couple days ago when my friend asked me if I remembered this song from the movie. I was reading through comments and people that were saying they hated Justin, flat out said, “I’m not a Justin fan but this is good”. This song I think summarizes that Justin will be here for a long time and has the ability to produce music about something other then

girls. Born to Be Somebody is all about following your dreams. A simple message but yet his voice is so powerful the song consumes you. Even if your not a Justin song I suggest you check out this song. It is really inspiring. It pretty much summarizes his journey he has had thus far in one song. I really want to hear him sing this live now.

The first time I heard this song, I got goose bumps. I am not even kidding. I have never got goosebumps for a song before, besides this one. His voice is so calm and relaxed, yet his message is so powerful you think he’d have to sing a really upbeat song to portray it. The words in this song are just so powerful. “I was born to be somebody, and nothing is ever going to stop me, I’m going to light up the sky like lightning.” What a wonderful chorus. This is something every kid should follow- follow ...

• your dreams. He is talking to the haters out there, “nothing is ever going to stop me”. Good for Justin. He has a ton of haters, he does not let them get in the way of his dreams. Eight million twitter followers later, he has gone through so much and he produces this amazing hit. This just shows that this kid has talent. Even if he did not write the whole song it is obvious he helped produce it. It was based on his journey, his life, something we can all relate to. Accomplishing our dreams- what we live for. Like the lightning line I said above, he uses great figurtive language while he sings which makes the song just that much better.

It is one of those songs you just want to sway your head to. It makes you want to go out and accomplish your dreams. It goes along with Justin’s whole thing of Never Say Never. “This world can make you feel

small, it will not keep me down, I was born to stand tall.” This is another incredible line. Saying that people in this world can make you feel like your worth nothing but you just have to push past them, Justin has done that and overcome that. Now it is are turn. You should always have convidence in yourself, believe in yourself. That is what I get out of this. I can not express how much respect I have for Justin after I listened to this. I am not a crazy about all of his songs, I like them don’t get me wrong. But this really gave me the up most respect for him. And if you do not have an ounce of respect for him after this song, you must have no beating heart. He is crazy talented and to express himself through music like he does at his age. Absolutly incredible.

100000/10. (Wish I could give it that rating) He’s deserving of the 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1427031454550431/k2311a0327/3.27.11