Eskinol Oil Control Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser with Dalacin-C
  • My Experience and Opinion On my search for an effective cure for acne, I got so desperate, searched the internet, and found out from local blogs and forums that this facial cleanser effectively cures pimples when mixed with Dalacin-C
  • I thought that it actually was logical, so I decided to buy a big bottle of this and paired it with a 300-mg Dalacin-C As soon as I got the Eskinol facial cleanser, I removed the entire cap, opened the Dalacin-C capsule, and poured its content inside the bottle
  • I did shake the bottle a lot to mix the two products well and also to avoid residue
  • Even if this tends to leave a strong scent and stinging sensation on my face, this did not aggravate my acne problem

• by hidge

The Product The container is a clear, oval, plastic bottle with a transparent turquoise color.

This has a strong alcohol-y scent.

The retail price of this facial cleanser is around Php60 or a little more than US$1 for a 100-mL bottle. I have seen some online stores though, that are selling this for a higher price yet still reasonable.

Dalacin-C on the other hand is a brand name for clindamycin which is a type of antibiotic that treats infection and kills bacteria. This is in a capsule form that has 150 mg and 300 mg dosages.

searched the internet, and found out from local blogs and forums that this facial cleanser effectively cures pimples when mixed with Dalacin-C. This is supposed to be a great combination since that the Eskinol takes out the dirt and excess oil on the face while the Dalacin-C fights the pimple-causing bacteria. I thought that it actually was logical, so I decided to buy a big bottle of this and paired it with a 300-mg Dalacin-C

As soon as I got the Eskinol facial cleanser, I removed the entire cap, opened the Dalacin-C capsule, and poured its content inside the bottle. I did shake the bottle a lot to mix the two products

well and also to avoid residue.

I have known Eskinol facial cleanser since I was a little girl because my mom used to apply it on her face. I remember how strong its scent because I could smell it even from a distance and that it felt cold when I touched the used cotton that had this.

When I finally applied this on my face, I experienced a stinging sensation on my face although it was cold and tolerable. After a few minutes, it disappeared so I no longer got bothered about it.

This makes my face feel deeply cleaned and this also effectively takes away the dirt on my face that was not ...

• Eskinol Oil Control Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser with Dalacin-C
      finished by my facial wash. Even if this tends to leave a strong scent and stinging sensation on my face, this did not aggravate my acne problem. I never experienced any itching or any allergic reactions from this combo.

This actually became a staple on my acne treatment routine. I have used a few bottles of this facial cleanser and capsules of Dalacin-C as well. As a result, this actually gave a decent improvement on my skin. I no longer get as much pimples and my face does not get too oily anymore.

However, using this alone could be really drying, so pairing this with an oil-free moisturizer is a must to avoid

flakiness on the skin.

The Bottom Line This may be a cheap alternative to cure acne but many people, including me, proved that this combo is effective. Some claimed that this completely cleared up their pimples but for some like me, this just helped on minimizing facial oil production and cystic pimples.

After months of using this, my skin seemed to be not responding well on this anymore. My cystic pimples started to come back and became stubborn again, so I had no choice but to go back on the pursuit of effective acne treatment.

Pros Cheap, effective, controls oil production and pimple occurrences.

Cons Strong scent and leaves a stingy feeling which makes this not so ideal for younger ladies.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127031454490431/k2311a0327/3.27.11