Cobblestone Cafe St. Cloud FL  » Restaurants  »
St. Cloud, FL
  • If there is one thing that I love it do- it is eat
  • This little cafe has some of the best Chicken Salad I have ever eaten
  • I have tried other things, and haven't found anything I dislike at Cobblestone

• by Spopretto
      If there is one thing that I love it do- it is eat. I love trying new places, and local restaurants. One of the better local restaurants here is St.

Cloud, FL is the Cobblestone Cafe, located on

New York and 10th. This little cafe has some of the best Chicken Salad I have ever eaten.

It is made fresh daily and has little chunks of apple. I have tried other things, and haven’t found anything I dislike at Cobblestone.

I also haven’t heard any complaints from the locals. They are often quite busy at lunchtime, and their guests are usually return vistors.

If you are looking for a good lunch, Cobblestone ...

• Cobblestone Cafe St. Cloud FL
      is your place. The only complaint that I have is that it is only open for lunch and is closed on Sundays.

It’s hours are 11:00am-3:00pm. Being that I work so far away, I only get to

enjoy their food if I happen to be available on a Saturday afternoon.

Their menu constists of sandwiches, salads, and homemade soups. They usually have different specials each day.

They also servie Barnie’s Coffee and baked goods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7504145381130/k2311a045/4.5.07