CVS Vitamin C Supplement Drops  » Health  »
  • I found that this vitamin usually helps me feel healthier and stronger
  • I like to be able to avoid illness and love taking vitamin c for this purpose
  • I know that this is better than drinking a glass of fruit juice that may be packed with vitamin c, but also will be packed with sugar
  • I did not experience any illness when I was taking these and did not feel the need to take more than one on most occasions
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great vitamin c supplement that is quick and easy to take

• by adrean_j

Vitamin C has become an important part of my life. I found that this vitamin usually helps me feel healthier and stronger. I like to be able to avoid illness and love taking vitamin c for this purpose. The great thing about vitamin c is that it comes in multiple forms and flavors. I like to try different ones and figure out which one is perfect for me. One vitamin C supplement that I remember trying in particular is the CVS Vitamin C Supplement Drops. I purchased them for about two dollars and the bag had 80 citrus flavored drops. These drops had an assortment

of grapefruit, lemon, and orange citrus flavors. The bag is also a resealable bag, which is something that I like. It is always nice knowing that the bag of drops won’t spill, and that they are contained. Another thing I like is that each drop has 100 percent of the daily value needed for vitamin c. I really only have to suck on one drop a day, unless I want more vitamin c on certain occasions.

The flavor was bitter but sweet. I liked the citrus and think it worked well, being a vitamin c supplement. I also like that the supplements taste like a ...

• natural candy and are not harsh to down. It only takes a few minutes for this drop to dissolve. I also like that these drops are very low in calories. Each drop contains only 15 calories. I know that this is better than drinking a glass of fruit juice that may be packed with vitamin c, but also will be packed with sugar. I also like these drops better than any of the supplements that have to be mixed and drank. I much rather have something like this because I can take it anytime and anyplace. The drops resemble a cough drop and won’t draw
        any attention toward me.

I like this product and thought that it worked well. I felt just as good as I always do, and felt energetic and refreshed. I did not experience any illness when I was taking these and did not feel the need to take more than one on most occasions. The bag is a pretty good size and can last a good two months, which is a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great vitamin c supplement that is quick and easy to take. It is also good for people who feel sluggish all of the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424031453570331/k2311a0324/3.24.11