Lip Smackers Fanta Lip Balm in Pineapple  » Cosmetics  »
  • The retail price of this is US$1.75 but I bought this for a higher price from ebay
  • My Experience and Opinion I really love lip glosses and lip balms that has added flavor and taste on it
  • I thought that it would be interesting to have this flavor too
  • The other reason why I love the Lip Smacker lip balms is that they are very emollient and moisturizing on the lips
  • I would definitely recommend this not only to kids and tweens but also to grownup ladies

• by hidge

The Product Pineapple shade or flavor is just a basic yellow color with no shimmers or chunky glitters.

The container is a standard lip balm plastic tube that is yellow in color with a Fanta label.

This has a true, sweet pineapple scent and an added sweet taste too.

This has an emollient and moisturizing consistency.

The retail price of this is US$1.75 but I bought this for a higher price from ebay.ph for Php90 or around US$2 since that we do not have an official Bonne Bell/Lip Smacker store in our country.

My Experience and Opinion I really love lip glosses and lip balms that has added flavor and taste on it. It delights me when I accidentally licked my lips and get a sweet taste from it. This is the reason why even if I am already

an adult, Lip Smackers and Bonne Bell lip products always have a place in my heart. They just look adorable and inviting.

I picked this flavor from Fanta because I never had any pineapple flavored lip gloss/lip balm before. I thought that it would be interesting to have this flavor too.

Like most of the soda-flavored Lip Smacker lip balms, this is just clear on my lips. Besides, who wants to have a yellow color on their lips on regular days, right? That would be funny.

The other reason why I love the Lip Smacker lip balms is that they are very emollient and moisturizing on the lips. That being said, this one did not fail to deliver that too. This keeps my lips hydrated, soft, and smooth. This also works even to dry and chapped lips, so never underestimate this ...

• kiddy-like lip balm. In fact, I find this better than other drugstore brands of lip balms.

This actually lasts for a whole night if I apply it before bed. However, if I wear this in daytime when I am active and have meals, this could last for two to three hours only. However, that duration is pretty reasonable for a lip balm.

On my final note, this product basically targets kids and tweens, which makes this really gentle on the lips. I never experienced any lip irritation, itchiness, dryness, or allergic reactions from this lip balm.

The Bottom Line I love this lip balm. I usually hate non-tinted or lip products that has no color payoff, but I am biased on this because of its extra sweet taste that I really enjoy. Most of all, this has an amazing moisture that

really penetrates underneath the skin of my lips that keeps them hydrated, soft, and smooth.

I would definitely recommend this not only to kids and tweens but also to grownup ladies. Just because this brand basically targets younger girls does not mean that this only works for them. Of course, like any other lip balms, this is also effective on moisturizing the lips keeping them soft and hydrated. So that being said, this is also ideal for grownup ladies.

Pros Cheap, true to flavor, tastes sweet, very emollient, moisturizing, no allergic reactions even used overnight, and decently long lasting.

Cons No color payoff but no biggie though, honestly. I also could not easily find and buy this in our country. I must be lucky to find some before but they were just ridiculously over priced.

Would I buy this product again?

No just because I still have quite a lot of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031453470331/k2311a0324/3.24.11