Spring Valley Super Concentrated Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C Supplement  » Health  »
  • I know that cranberry is good for the urinary tract
  • When I noticed the Spring Valley Super Concentrated Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C Supplement, I had to buy it
  • I paid about 8 dollars for a 100 of these soft gels
  • I found that this product did not make me feel any side effects
  • I think they are a little better than the regular cranberry supplements only because of the vitamin C

• by adrean_j

I have had problems with my urinary tract ever since I was a little girl. It seems to be an ongoing battle, and I have found myself in the emergency room too many times. Since I don’t like to imagine my kidneys shutting down one day, I try to take cranberry supplements to keep them healthy. I know that cranberry is good for the urinary tract. When I noticed the Spring Valley Super Concentrated Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C Supplement, I had to buy it. I figured that this would be good, because I often catch colds as well. I

was thinking what could be better than cranberry and vitamin c in one. I purchased the supplements from a local drug store. I paid about 8 dollars for a 100 of these soft gels. I liked the shape and size of these soft gels. They were very tiny and slick. This made it the perfect pill to swallow, feeling almost nothing.

I found that this product did not make me feel any side effects. I would take them 3 times a day for maximum results. I did not notice a significant change in my health, but did notice that the ...

• urinary tract infection that was developing was no longer there. I went from having dark yellow urine that burned a little bit, to having clear water like urine that seemed more natural. I also noticed that the vitamin c made me feel a little bit more energetic. I did not feel a drastic difference, but did notice that I did not feel as drained as I often do. I think that this was a pretty good supplement. I ended up taking six of them a day and thought that it did the job. The pills don’t last for too long,
        because I have to take so many. The minimal dose would be three a day. The bottle only lasted me about a month, taking six a day.

I like being able to take a natural supplement to fight illness, instead of pumping my body full of foreign medications. I think that it is the best feeling, to feel healthy. That is how I felt after taking these supplements. I would definitely continue to buy these. I think they are a little better than the regular cranberry supplements only because of the vitamin C. Everyone knows that vitamin C is good for the immune system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424031453460331/k2311a0324/3.24.11