Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Scent  » Housewares  »
  • I like to clean with the strongest cleaners
  • I also love to use cleaners that are convenient and that smell good
  • I found the Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes in citrus scent at a local Wal-Mart store
  • I noticed the wonderful scent of these wipes as soon as I opened the container
  • I think they are a good investment and think that everyone should give them a chance at least once

• by adrean_j

I like to clean with the strongest cleaners. I also love to use cleaners that are convenient and that smell good. I try to look for these qualities whenever I try a new cleaning agent or product. I recently have been getting more into cleaning wipes, considering that I find them much more convenient than conventional cleaners. I found the Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes in citrus scent at a local Wal-Mart store. This product was on the shelf for about three dollars and came with 35 wipes in it. I noticed the wonderful scent of these wipes as soon as I opened the container. I did not expect it to smell so strongly and did not expect it to be so refreshing. The citrus scent burst through my

nose and made me smile. What I like is that the scent does not fade quickly. It often lingers for up to an hour after cleaning.

I found that these wipes were the best I have ever tried. I loved the fact that there is a scrubbing side and a wiping side. This allows me to use them on different types of surfaces and for different reasons. One grievance I have always had with cleaning wipes is that there is no way to scrub away tough dirt. With these wipes I can finally scrub any type of grime off of my counter. I do still have to use a lot of effort, but it is better than it not working at all. The wiping side was nice for quick ...

• cleanups, especially when it comes to cleaning my appliances. I found that this was just what I needed for my countertop appliances and could finally put away the spray bottle and sponge. Another thing that I like is that I don’t have to worry about if my surface is really being disinfected. This product is great because it kills 99.9 percent of germs and even fights the H1N1 virus.

I think that this is a good cleaner because I can take the container in any room and use it. I really only use them in my bathroom and kitchen, because they are wet. I would not use them on wood or any surfaces that you would not usually use Lysol on. I think that this is a fairly decent

product and I plan to use it often. I think it is good for people who are on the go, and don’t have a lot of time to clean. They are not just quick, they are efficient. I would not recommend them to anyone who is looking for something absorbent. I found that these wipes were more likely to wipe water around than actually absorb it. I also like that this cleaner is mild. I have not had any problems with the Lysol wipes drying out my hands or making them irritated in any way. These wipes are strong, and can be used for an entire room before throwing away. I think they are a good investment and think that everyone should give them a chance at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324031453450331/k2311a0324/3.24.11