Karcher K235 Pressure Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I like keeping my patio clean, and one of the tools that I find very indispensable in this respect is a pressure washer
  • However, the problem comes with finding the perfect pressure washer at the perfect price
  • However, I recently got a Karcher K235 Pressure washer, and I have been vastly impressed by it
  • As I have said, this is not my first pressure washer, and I don't think that it will be my last if history is anything to go by
  • I paid £45.00 for it, and I think that its worth it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a pressure washer

• by Sam Amulyoto

I like keeping my patio clean, and one of the tools that I find very indispensable in this respect is a pressure washer. It’s a very versatile tool for me, I can use it for other things as well such as cleaning up my car. It does the job with minimal effort, and I usually like the end result. However, the problem comes with finding the perfect pressure washer at the perfect price. I have owned quite a few pressure washers in the recent past, and most of them have been very useless to me. Even for the few that did a good job, most just stopped working within a few weeks. However, I recently got a Karcher K235 Pressure washer, and I have been vastly impressed by it. It has cleaned my car, my patio and my pathway and though I have used it for so long, its still going strong.

As I have said, this is not my first pressure washer, and I don’t think that it will be my last if history is anything to

go by. However, I can say that this is much better than anything I have ever owned. I think it looks good too; it has a bit of yellow on the side, and its attachments lock onto slots at the top and the detergent tank slots onto the back. The trigger handle looks square and though I thought that this would be uncomfortable after a while, it actually turned out to be very comfortable for my hands. The trigger itself is of very good size and is not difficult to find and hold the perfect pressure you require. The attachments connect to the trigger handle easily; I found that all I had to do was push and twist, and they’d snap into place in seconds so I could go on with my cleaning without wasting time. The mobility of the pressure washer is achieved through a handle which is placed at the top of the unit. I found it wide enough, and I think that it would accommodate even the biggest of hands. The detergent tank was designed ...

• such that the water comes from a household hose to the pressure washer and then to the tank and out through the 6 meter hose. I also discovered that one can use the washer without the tank, though I prefer using it for convenience’s sake.

I found it very easy to use this pressure washer; once I had it all set up (which was easy to begin with) I just had to aim it at whatever I wanted to clean and pull the trigger. I found it very powerful, and it usually cleans nasty stains (such as bird droppings) in no time at all. The manual states that the washer can give 360 litres of water each hour, though I have never been interested enough to verify this claim as it works well for me. I was very happy with the 6 meter hose; it allowed me to move around a lot and hence I could do much more cleaning without having too much trouble. Though it’s very light, I don’t have to carry it around due to

the long hose. One feature of this washer that I really like is it’s automatic stop/start. This works to save electricity and water. To use it, you just pull the trigger to allow the water to pour through and release it when you don’t want it to come out. Releasing the trigger stops the motor. I found this a very good feature as apart from saving water and electricity, it also does a lot of good to the environment in the long run.

The trigger to this washer was very friendly; my father who is arthritic used the washer once and he commented that the trigger was easier to use than the others he has used before. He actually likes using it, as it is also easier for him to keep control.

Generally speaking, I have found this to be an awesome pressure washer, it does its job very well and is also very easy to use. I paid £45.00 for it, and I think that its worth it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a pressure washer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324031453290231/k2311a0324/3.24.11