Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Lotion
  • I had few scars from wounds but the dark spots were my main problem
  • So, I bought one myself through an Avon Dealer

• by Leja_vega

I was born with a dry and sensitive skin. During my younger years I had to wear half-knee length socks in order to hide reddish and dark spots that developed from mosquito bites. I had few scars from wounds but the dark spots were my main problem. They actually fade but it would take months or even a year to be exact, while new imperfections continued to appear.

From elementary to college, I would never wear a skirt. It gave me discomfort not unless if the skirt was ankle-length. I hid

my legs even at home.

I was comfortable with denim jeans and long pajamas at night. I didn’t entertain suitors for fear that they might discover my hidden impurities and laugh at me. It was one particular summer when my best friend who worked in Manila returned home for a vacation.

She dropped by at our house and stayed the whole night. As she took and finished her shower, we talked in bed as she started to moisturize herself with generous amounts of lotion. I took a chance to examine the ...

• product.

She said she’d been using the product for almost a year. It was Avon MOISTURE THERAPY Lotion, Intensive Treatment. I examined her skin.

It became soft and blemish-free, which was far too different from her old one. I didn’t ask her about the product’s advantages. I personally saw her skin’s transformation.

So, I bought one myself through an Avon Dealer. As I started using the Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Lotion, I experienced expected results on my skin. It became softer and smoother.

Even the dark spots started to fade.

Every shower or bath was exciting ‘coz afterwards I’d get to apply the lotion again. I could even wear shorts at home to the surprise of my family.

Now, I already have a kid and I continue to use Avon Moisture Therapy Lotion Intensive Treatment. I am very happy with my new skin. I am no longer sensitive to mosquito bites and my skin became clearer and fairer.

Aside from Avon Moisture Therapy, I also use Avon Skin So Soft Whitening Lotion to have best results. I tested the product myself. It really works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031453130231/k2311a0324/3.24.11