Male Betta Fish  » Pets  »
  • They had outstanding colors, and amazing personalities
  • These are definitely my favorite little fish
  • Sometimes I like to put their tanks next to each other so they will flare up and look even more beautiful
  • For a healthy fish I recommend you get the one gallon hawkeye tank from walmart

• by darizona97

Male Bettas are one of my favorite fish out there, as it is with many fish owners. They are available almost everywhere fish are sold, and they don’t require much of anything. I purchased two small one gallon tanks off of walmart.

com and after adding gravel and water and waiting two days, I got two of these fish. They were great.

They had outstanding colors, and amazing personalities. Unlike some of the other fish I

owned, they knew me to be their owner, and knew exactly when I was going to feed them even though I didn’t follow much of a routine.

I changed about a quarter of their water once a week, and added conditioner each time. Both of those bettas lived a full life of about four years.

Now I own over five bettas, and still counting. These are definitely my favorite little fish.

Sometimes I like to ...

• put their tanks next to each other so they will flare up and look even more beautiful. I you are on a tight budget, or your kids want a pet, this fish will probably be the best for you.

These fish could definitely teach responsibility to kids, and you usually won’t have to worry about breaking the kids hearts when the fish dies like a week after buying it. These are very hardy fish, and

under the right conditions will just about always live a full life span.

For a healthy fish I recommend you get the one gallon hawkeye tank from walmart. com that comes with an air pump, filter, lid and light.

Then all you have to buy is gravel, possibly a fish, aquarium conditioner, then just add the water and the fish. I have seen bettas in almost every color, and they look beautiful in office and home settings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2924031453090231/k2311a0324/3.24.11