Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I like that the Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron also comes with a heat resistant pouch that I can throw it into before packing it into my bag so that it does not damage anything if it has just been used
  • There are definitely some things that I dislike about this product
  • If this straightening iron worked like its makers promised, then it would be an amazing portable iron
  • I will probably continue to look for something that I can actually use on trips in the future because this is definitely not it

• by Intensify

I travel very often and I also straighten my hair daily. This combination can often cause a great deal of stress because traveling with all of my straightening tools is sometimes not possible. I have been looking for a more portable straightening iron for months and finally I purchased the Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron from Sephora at the suggestion of a saleslady.

It is basically a cordless straightening iron that can be very easily used on the

go. It is also a lot smaller than most straightening irons.

It is only seven and a half inches long which is much smaller than the CHI I use at home on a daily basis. This fits much more easily into a suitcase.

The straightening iron also comes with a lithium battery that can be charged so that the iron can be used for thirty minutes without being plugged into anything. I like that the Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron also comes with a heat resistant pouch that I can throw it into before packing it into my bag so that it does not damage anything if it has just been used.

There are definitely some things that I dislike about this product. It heats up a lot slower than my other straightening iron.

It also doesn’t stay on very reliably. Actually straightening my hair is a lot harder with this straightening iron.

I have to go over ...

• Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron
      the strands of my hair multiple times just to get it to have the sleek straight look that I want. It not only takes a very long time to heat up but once it does manage to heat up, it is not really hot enough to do much to my hair.

If this straightening iron worked like its makers promised, then it would be an amazing portable iron. However, it really does not do a good job of straightening the

hair.

It heats up minimally so even though it is small and portable, it isn’t very effective. I will probably continue to look for something that I can actually use on trips in the future because this is definitely not it.

Overall, I have to give the Metropolis Tourmaline Ionic Mini Wireless Straightening Iron a rating of a 4 out of 10. I was expecting this to be a much better product than it actually turned out to be in the end.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452860731/k2311a0323/3.23.11