Benefit Cosmetics High Beam  » Cosmetics  »
  • It gives a really dewy, young, natural look that I love
  • I like the way it makes me look refreshed and awake
  • That is what a good highlighter does to the skin and the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam is definitely a high quality highlighting product
  • I highly recommend the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam to anyone looking for a highlighter product, particularly if you have a darker skin tone

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam from my local Sephora for $24. I was initially attracted to this product because it is described as being a “supermodel in a bottle.” How could I pass that up? Basically, the High Beam is a highlighting product for the face that is pink in color. It helps to brighten the complexion and is supposedly good for all skin tones. I have a darker skin tone so it is always difficult for me to find a highlighting product that actually matches and compliments my complexion well. This one promised to do the

trick so I made the purchase.

I really do like the effect that the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam creates. It gives a really dewy, young, natural look that I love. I use this product for a daytime look typically before going to work. I like the way it makes me look refreshed and awake. My complexion just looks healthier and brighter. That is what a good highlighter does to the skin and the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam is definitely a high quality highlighting product. I use only a very small amount of this product to keep the look natural, but ...

• I can alter the amount of product I use to go from a very subtle glow to a brighter glow. It is very versatile that way. I was initially worried that the pale pink would not look good on my darker complexion but it does not appear pale pink on my skin. It just looks gorgeous even on a skin tone that typically does not look great with highlighters. I have tried a lot of similar products without the same success. I also like that I can apply this highlighter over my foundation.

I typically do not just go out

without any makeup on whatsoever and some highlighters do not look good unless they are used on bare skin. This can go over foundation and the other products I already have in my makeup routine so I haven’t had to change my routine just to incorporate this product.

Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam a rating of a 9 out of 10. The claim that it would work on all skin tones was absolutely correct. I highly recommend the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam to anyone looking for a highlighter product, particularly if you have a darker skin tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452810731/k2311a0323/3.23.11