Maggie noodles
  • It hardly takes a few minutes and when we serve the hot hot Maggie noodles, wow its taste is delicious
  • The cost of this packet is very less compared to its taste, quality and nutrition
  • In India Maggie noodles is the favourite food for most of the children

• by penu
      Maggie noodles; wow this is such a tasty snack, which we all in our family love it. The taste of these noodles is very good and my kids want to have

it at any time it is served.

This is very yummy and delicious.

Just in 10 minutes it can be prepared.

The only thing we need to prepare ...

• this is, some finely chopped vegetable.

It hardly takes a few minutes and when we serve the hot hot Maggie noodles, wow its taste is delicious.

The cost of this

packet is very less compared to its taste, quality and nutrition.

The packet also includes one teaspoon of tastemaker.

In India Maggie noodles is the favourite food for most of the children.

Maggie noodles
    anil kain says :

hello sir or mam my name is anil kain and i m doing animation course from aag acedmy of animation and gamming noida isir or mam i want to say that i hv a script or ur product maggie cuppa maniya n i want to show u thais script so pls sir or mam if u want to see it so than pls contact me my emailid is anilk314 gmail.com n my mo no is 9716729861 thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504145281030/k2311a045/4.5.07