Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that all Olay products are good , and I was not disappointed when I gave this one a try
  • I like the difference this cleaner makes in my skin
  • I am sensitive to certain cleansers and scrubs , but I've had no problem with this one at all
  • It is one of the best facial scrubs for the price

• by Gina Gott

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub, is a wonderful facial cleanser. You can appreciate this stuff after just your first use. I think that all Olay products are good , and I was not disappointed when I gave this one a try. I like the difference this cleaner makes in my skin. It is a really good product and not that expensive either. This is a great product to use every day. I sometimes even use it twice a day. I like the nice clean feeling it gives me. Try this stuff out if you get the chance. It is a nice pore scrub.

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub, does a lot of good things for your skin. It of course cleans your pores and makes them look smaller. It cleans away any dirt or impurities that you have on your delicate facial area.

You can feel it working too. This stuff also exfoliates dead skin cells from your face. That makes your face look brighter and younger. This scrub also will leave your face feeling smooth and so soft. I love it. This is a great product to use no matter what age you are.

This product has a nice scent to it. It is very light and fresh smelling. I also like the texture of this stuff. I use it once in the morning when I wake up and once before I go to bed at night. This scrub really gives my skin a deep cleaning. I like it a lot. My complexion is starting to look better day by day. This stuff uses an aminopeptide cleansing complex that really works in making my skin look healthy , clean , fresh , and youthful. I ...

• am sensitive to certain cleansers and scrubs , but I’ve had no problem with this one at all. It doesn’t make me break out or make my skin feel greasy. It is a safe and effective product that I am glad to have found.

The price is really good. You can get a 6.5 fl oz bottle for $10.00. It is sold just about everywhere. You can find it at places like Walmart , Target , Kmart , Walgreens , Rite Aide , and many more. Just look for the name , Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub. You will be happy that you tried this great Olay product. It is a good value and one bottle lasts for atleast a month or two. You only have to use about a dime size amount on your face for it to work. It is

a easy way to take care of your skin. It doesn’t dry out your face either - which is a good thing no matter how old you are.

All in all , this is a great product by the trusted Olay brand. I recommend it to everyone. It is a effective facial scrub. It does minimize your pores after a while , brighten your skin up , and exfoliate. After just the first time using it I felt a deep and tingly clean feeling , and was happy with this stuff. For the price , you can’t beat this product. Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub , is a good buy no matter how you look at it. I will be keeping some in the house from now on. It really does work! It is one of the best facial scrubs for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452690731/k2311a0323/3.23.11