Paris Hilton Heiress Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Paris Hilton Heiress Perfume , smells the exact opposite of what I thought it would
  • I think this scent is geared more towards the 20 year olds and younger crowd , but more mature woman can enjoy it as well

• by Gina Gott

Paris Hilton Heiress Perfume , smells the exact opposite of what I thought it would. The name Heiress makes me think of richness , sophistication , and this perfume is all about fun and youthfulness. Try it out if you want to enjoy your playful side. I really like it a lot. It is not my favorite from her , but I can see a lot of people wearing this one. It is a yummy and sweet and reasonably priced too. Try it out if you are looking for something different to wear. This perfume will get you compliments for sure.

Paris Hilton Heiress , is a sexy fruity floral. It has many different notes in it that will appeal to most people. I think this scent is geared more towards the 20 year olds and younger crowd , but more mature woman can enjoy it as

well. It is all what you like. I am 31 and wear it occasionally. It has a nice combination of scent notes such as passion fruit , peach , and orange. There is some champagne mimosa , jasmine , tiare flower , ylang ylang , along with some yummy vanilla and musk. There is also some violet , tonka bean , and honeysuckle in it too with some woodsy notes. It really has the right blend of scents to make it smell flirty and exciting.

The price is really good. I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for $39.00. I thought that was a good price for this young and uplifting perfume. I will be buying more of it. This is a scent that I personally wear a lot on my days off. It can be worn anytime of day though. It is a good scent to ...

• wear during the day or after hours. It is a nice scent for just about any occasion that can come up. I do suggest trying a sample of it before you buy it just to make sure that it is not to sweet for your taste. I can bear it , but for some it might be a bit to much. If you like candied perfumes than this one should be good for you though.

This scent is a little on the strong side. It is a good bold perfume , but not overpowering. It has personality and is very unique. If you like stronger scents than this one should be a good one to add to your perfume collection. It has ok staying power too. I can spray this scent on , and it will last about 7 or 8 hours on me. For the price I

am happy with that. Most of Paris Hilton’s perfumes last a good while. For a celebrity perfume , this one is not bad at all.

If you are looking for a good scent to buy for a younger lady , then I think this one should be at the top of your list. If you enjoy young and flirty scents for yourself , then I think you should get a bottle of this stuff fast. It is very sweet and almost intoxicating. I really like to wear it on days I feel playful. This perfume is not to expensive. It lasts a pretty good amount of time on me. Really , there’s not to much bad to say about it - unless you don’t like sweet perfumes. Check it out for yourself. Paris Hilton Heiress , is a good perfume to wear when you feel like having fun!

Paris Hilton Heiress Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623031452680731/k2311a0323/3.23.11