Siren by Paris Hilton Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I know that both younger girls and more mature women can both agree that this is a wonderful and very sexy smelling perfume
  • I know I am , and my husband really loves the scent on me as well
  • You can overdo it if you spray to much of this stuff on as I found out the hard way
  • I really recommend it for any time of day
  • If you want a good perfume that you can where anywhere than this is one of the best

• by Gina Gott

I have tried most of Paris Hilton’s celebrity scents and have to say that this one stands out in a good way from the rest. It is one of her best fragrances for sure. If you like floral and beachy scents like me , then you should love the mix of this one. I haven’t smelled a perfume quite like it before. It reminds me of going to the beach and walking along the ocean. It is tropical and fun. It is a wonderful summer scent , but also one that you can wear year round. Paris Hilton really knows how to do good perfume. Whether you like her as a person or not , don’t be scared to try out her fragrances - especially this

one. You won’t regret it. This is one unforgettable scent.

It is made up of many yummy smelling notes. It has Coconut Orchid , Mandarin , and Apricot Nectar in it. There is also a delicious vanilla scent. It also has some Honeysuckle , Water Lily , and Sandalwood along with a creamy musk. This scent is popular for all ages. I am 31 and love it! I know that both younger girls and more mature women can both agree that this is a wonderful and very sexy smelling perfume. It is amazing! Once you smell this stuff , you might become addicted. I know I am , and my husband really loves the scent on me as well. He is not the only one though. I am always getting compliments when I wear this flirty perfume!

It is a semi strong scent. You can overdo it if you spray to much of this stuff on as I found out the hard way. It is a beautiful and bold fragrance. All you need is a couple of sprays and you will be good for the whole day and into the night. This stuff just sticks to my skin in a wonderful way. I am always happy to find perfumes that smell great , last a long time , and are bold and powerful. This perfume is the perfect combination for me! I really recommend it for any time of day. It is a good all occasion scent. You can wear it to the ...

• Siren by Paris Hilton Perfume
      beach or to an office party. It is just amazing!

The price is good too! You can get a 50 ml bottle for $45.00 or a 100 ml for $55.00. You can’t beat that for all this scent offers. I am in love with it for sure. I enjoy anything that gives me the slightest thought of the beach. You have to check out the bottle for this scent too. It is so cute. It is shaped like a mermaids tail. Also there is a cute mermaid charm that hangs around the neck of it. The only writing on this beautiful bottle is tiny and at the top , it simply says - Siren by Paris Hilton.

If you want a good perfume that you can where

anywhere than this is one of the best. It is strong smelling , but in a good way as long as you don’t put to much on. It has a very exotic and sensual scent that is hard to forget. It is priced great for what you are getting. It has wonderful staying power too. All in all , this is just a top notch perfume. I really enjoy wearing it and love the great feelings I get each time I smell it. This is a nice scent for any age woman to wear , and can be worn day or night. Siren by Paris Hilton , is a scent that every woman should have in her perfume collection. It is just outstanding in every way!

Shayna Resnick says :

re : I know I am , and my husband really loves the scent on me as well
I think it smells trashy and not very classy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623031452670731/k2311a0323/3.23.11