Kiss My Face Liquid Crystal Roll-On Deodorant - Scented 3 oz  » Health  »
  • One, it is made by Kiss My Face, which is a brand I’ve had some experience with and liked in general
  • A few days later I was doing some gardening work at home so I decided to put it to the test, like I had done several other natural deodorants before it, and watched as they made epic fails

• by reviewabit

I was hesitant to try this product, and very skeptical. I have tried several natural deodorants that are liquid crystal based, and most of them just did not do a good enough job to convince me to switch from my dangerous, aluminum laden toxic Secret brand. I agreed to try it for two reasons. One, it is made by Kiss My Face, which is a brand I’ve had some experience with and liked in general.

Two, a friend of mine who, like me, has tried many different natural deodorants and found them to fail, actually liked this one. It is a small three ounce roll-on. This

was another reason I was not too keen on the idea at first.

Roll on deodorants tend to make me feel sticky and take forever to dry. The scent of this product is very mild. It’s just a clean, non-specific type of smell that will go with anything else and is appropriate for men or women.

I tried this product out on a day when I was staying home– just in case it didn’t work. I was not expecting much. I rolled it on and it was liquid and sticky like I expected, but soon dried.

After about an hour, I started doing “sniff tests” and found ...

• that so far, there was no odor. At the end of the day, there was still no odor, and I did not have to reapply. This was a good sign, although I was still not prepared to give it a thumbs up yet, until I saw how it performed under pressure.

A few days later I was doing some gardening work at home so I decided to put it to the test, like I had done several other natural deodorants before it, and watched as they made epic fails. After an hour in the heat outside, I knew that my underarms felt sweaty and sticky. This is an

unavoidable thing with natural deodorant products.

They do not have anti-perspirant ingredients, so they do not and cannot prevent wetness. Although I was wet, I have to say, the odor was not as bad as I expected. It was there… no doubt.

But it was not as strong as with other products. I have since made a habit of using this product when I am at home, and don’t have to worry about sweating. It gives my body a nice break from the aluminum.

I am still not ready to switch from Secret, but I will give credit where it is due– this one seems to work better than its peers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031452590731/k2311a0323/3.23.11