Freeman Bare Foot Soothing Liquid Foot Powder Peppermint Plum 5.3 oz  » Health  »
  • If you love to pamper your feet, this is a product you will definitely want to try
  • You could use very little of the product if you wanted, and maybe that would not be as obvious, but you get the best benefits by applying it liberally
  • I think this is a product that everyone who owns a pair of sneakers should buy
  • I use it whenever I go walking, and my shoes are as clean and fresh as the day I bought them
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to pamper their feet

• by reviewabit

This Freeman product is a little known and underrated gem. I first used it a few years ago, and loved it– then I was unable to find it again until recently. If you love to pamper your feet, this is a product you will definitely want to try.

It starts out as a liquid lotion, which you apply to your whole foot (and I massage it in) and then allow to dry. Once it is dry, it forms a smooth layer of silky powder all over the foot.

Unlike regular foot powders, it won’t make a mess and get white powder all over everything. The powder is dried to

your foot.

It has a gentle fruity-mint smell, and the peppermint oil gives your feet a nice fresh tingle which is really nice if you are ending your day, or just starting it out. Some people might find the layer of white on their feet a little strange.

Once it is in a sock though, and in your shoe, you won’t see it and believe me the benefits outweigh the cons, especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet. This product moisturizes and treats your skin, and then forms a powder that deodorizes and keeps your feet drier during the day.

When you take your shoes ...

• off at night, you will not have a sticky wet, tired foot, but one that is dry, silky and soft. Obviously this is not a product to wear when you plan on having bare feet or wearing sandals or dress shoes that would show your foot.

You could use very little of the product if you wanted, and maybe that would not be as obvious, but you get the best benefits by applying it liberally. I think this is a product that everyone who owns a pair of sneakers should buy.

I use it whenever I go walking, and my shoes are as clean and fresh as the day I bought them. I

only use this powder, and an anti fungal spray (directly in the shoe) and I have no foot odor, sweating or any other issues.

With me being diabetic, it is important for me to watch the condition of my feet and ensure that they do not get damaged or infected. This product helps me to do so, and I love the nice tingle it gives you right as you are getting ready to go out for the day.

It’s very energizing. Follow this at night with a nice foot soak an moisture lotion and you have the perfect daily foot spa.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to pamper their feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031452570731/k2311a0323/3.23.11