Garnier Fructis 2-in-1 Shampoo plus Conditioner, Dry/Damaged hair 13oz  » Health  »
  • I bought a bottle of this shampoo because it was on sale for a great price where I shop
  • I like using the two in one shampoo/conditioner products because they tangle my hair less and have a smooth feel, and also make it easier to dry quickly
  • The packaging and cap is interesting looking and bright
  • Normally my hair needs an extra boost of conditioner even when I am using a two in one product, but this time, since it felt so nice, I decided to leave it as it was and see how the product did all by itself
  • I think most people would like the scent, so don’t let my displeasure with it detract from the review

• by reviewabit

I bought a bottle of this shampoo because it was on sale for a great price where I shop. I like using the two in one shampoo/conditioner products because they tangle my hair less and have a smooth feel, and also make it easier to dry quickly. I’m not sure why they have this particular property, but they all seem to. I knew little about this product other than the scent before I bought it.

It has a sweet, candy-fruit smell that is pleasant, but not one of my favorites. It’s not very strong though, so I can deal with it. The packaging and cap is interesting looking and bright.

I tried the

shampoo out the next morning and was pleasantly surprised. A little of it makes a lot of lather, so this is not a bottle that you will go through like water. When I rinsed the product out of my hair, it made my hair feel silky and moist, and there were no tangles.

Normally my hair needs an extra boost of conditioner even when I am using a two in one product, but this time, since it felt so nice, I decided to leave it as it was and see how the product did all by itself. When I combed my hair out and dried it, it was silky, soft and tangle free.

• There were no fly aways, and my hair was full of volume.

This is exactly a perfect outcome for a two in one shampoo to have accomplished all by itself, and I was impressed. After I had used it a few days, I started using conditioner with it, because this prevented my hair from getting too dry over time. I noticed that using the two in one with additional conditioner seemed to make my hair retain a lot of build up.

After a week or so, I felt I needed to use a clarifying shampoo to take care of the problem. For this reason, I only use this two in

one occasionally, and specifically when I do not have time to both wash and condition my hair. This is exactly what the product is made for.

Although I still prefer the texture and shine that my conditioner gives me, sometimes I am in a hurry and I know that this product will give me a decent outcome. Using shampoos alone when I don’t have time never works out– there will always be too many tangles and my hair will be unmanageable. I think this is a very good two in one shampoo for drier hair.

I would definitely recommend it. I think most people would like the scent, so don’t let my displeasure with it detract from the review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031452560731/k2311a0323/3.23.11