Zeasorb AF Super Absorbent Antifungal Powder 2.5 oz
  • In the cupboard, I found this Zeasorb AF powder
  • I was not sure what it was at first, as I thought it was made just for jock itch, but it also said it could treat athlete’s foot, so I gave it a try
  • I think this is a good, potent product– I just have that little concern about the talc issue
  • I would definitely recommend it for that purpose

• by reviewabit

I normally use an anti fungal spray or powder in my athletic shoes to prevent any problems with fungus before they can start. When I ran out of my own one day, I ran around the house looking for something that might serve as a substitute until I could get more. In the cupboard, I found this Zeasorb AF powder.

it also said it could treat athlete’s foot, so I gave it a try. The powder is talc based, not a starch, and it is not as soft as some.

In my shoe of course, I cannot tell this so I didn’t care, but I would feel sorry for someone using it for their private areas because it seemed a bit scratchy to me. In my shoes, it did a great job.

I ended up using the rest of the bottle, because no one in the house claimed it, so why waste it? It did a great job as a stand in powder. In a few weeks, when I had used it all up, my shoes were just as fresh as they were with my usual array of products.

Zeasorb has been around for a long time, and I have heard of the product but never knew much about it. I read that it can be used for feminine itching/ ...

•    Zeasorb AF Super Absorbent Antifungal Powder 2.5 oz
      fungal rash, but this was a little bit of a concern for me because it is talc based, and I have been under the impression that talc is not a good thing to use in a woman’s private areas, because it can cause cancer risk.

For this reason, I would never use it in that manner. It works great for the feet and shoes though.

I once used it directly on my feet as well as in the shoes

because I planned to have a very active, sweaty day. My feel felt comfortable and dry and even at the end of the day they were still dry– and smelled like I had just washed them.

I think this is a good, potent product– I just have that little concern about the talc issue. Other than that, it is excellent for athlete’s foot prevention, and probably would go a long way to help cure it too.

I would definitely recommend it for that purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423031452480631/k2311a0323/3.23.11