Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The conditioner leaves my hair smelling wonderful, and I love how my hair smells
  • After shampooing my hair I put some of this Alberto VO5 conditioner on let it sit for a few minutes rinse the conditioner out my hair can be styled in any style I want and I know that my hair look, smell, and feel terrific
  • My scalp does not itch after using this VO5 conditioner dryness and flakiness is not a problem with this conditioner
  • Paying for a conditioning product does not have to cost a lot inexpensive products can do a better or equal job as one of those expensive conditioning products on the market

• by manas6ses

Alberto VO5 strawberries & cream conditioner is made with soy milk the moisturizing conditioner leave my hair strong, healthy, silky and beautiful. This moisture milk formula smooth and does not tangle my hair I do not have to worry about breakage or damage hair using this rich conditioner moisture milk strawberries & cream conditioner from Alberto VO5.

The conditioner leaves my hair smelling wonderful, and I love how my hair smells.

After shampooing my hair

I put some of this Alberto VO5 conditioner on let it sit for a few minutes rinse the conditioner out my hair can be styled in any style I want and I know that my hair look, smell, and feel terrific.

My scalp does not itch after using this VO5 conditioner dryness and flakiness is not a problem with this conditioner.

The conditioner give my hair a healthy shine I feel good knowing that my ...

• hair look great, and the VO5 conditioner with soy milk is doing a good job of controlling the elements that can cause damage to the hair.

The Alberto VO5 conditioner is very inexpensive I pay $1 for a bottle of it, and for the price the product is excellent on hair.

When I am in my local dollar store I pick up two bottles of the conditioner to keep myself stocked in the conditioner.

Paying

for a conditioning product does not have to cost a lot inexpensive products can do a better or equal job as one of those expensive conditioning products on the market.

In this economy I do not have a lot of money to spend on hair care products Alberto VO5 has made it easy to have great looking hair, and at an affordable price.

I am always getting complements on how my hair looks, feel, and smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452320631/k2311a0323/3.23.11