Goodrich Canton Cinemas  » Movies  »
1.0
  • The movie theater down the street is definitely the one that anybody who wants to see a movie in Canton should go to

• by jaelatthedisco

I have never gotten good customer service at this Canton movie theater. On my birthday, I was directed toward the wrong theater and I ended up missing the movie I wanted to see. A couple ahead of us in line ordered tickets to a movie called “The American”, which I hadn’t even heard of before. They sent us to that theater instead of the one for Nanny Mcphee.

After they sent us to the wrong

theater they tried to convince me that I had ordered tickets for The American, a movie I had never even heard of. We had to fight with them to get a refund for our tickets. We spent a fair amount on refreshments and they treated us horribly despite the fact that it was them who had messed up.

Even before this incident I have never been a huge fan of this movie theater. There are ...

• only six theaters but that doesn’t mean that they have lower prices. They charge around ten dollars per ticket and the screen that movies are shown on is very small. They do have a matinee price, but so does the much larger movie theater down the street.

The refreshments are expensive and there are often lines. They only have six theaters, so there are not a lot of movies that they can show in one

day. You will most likely not find the movie you want to see there playing at that time. The customer service has never been all that great.

The movie theater down the street is definitely the one that anybody who wants to see a movie in Canton should go to. The Goodrich Canton Cinema has a few, small theaters, high prices, it is somewhat dirty and the workers can be rude to the customers. Go someplace else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123031452310631/k2311a0323/3.23.11