Avon Lagoon Senses Liquid Soap 300ml Bottle
  • This product comes in a 300ml bottle which I think is a pretty good size bottle of liquid soap
  • I believe that it is about $5.00 for a normal price but it is also one of those products that can usually be found on sale for about $2.50
  • I have noticed that this soap in compared to others that I have tried really seems to work well for us
  • It is probably one of the best smelling liquid hand soaps that I have tried and the smell is one reason that I buy it a lot
  • I would definitely recommend this product to others especially if you have children

• by jonna daniels

Since my friends deal a lot with Avon I usually keep some form of Avon Liquid soap around my house. For me it is much more practical to have a pump bottle rather than a bar because it appears cleaner and one does not have to wash one’s hands with a bar of soap that everyone else has touched. One of the products of hand soap that I buy from Avon is Avon Lagoon Senses Liquid Soap. This product comes in a 300ml bottle which I think is a pretty good size bottle of liquid soap. I believe that it is about $5.00

for a normal price but it is also one of those products that can usually be found on sale for about $2.50.

I have noticed that this soap in compared to others that I have tried really seems to work well for us. It does a great job of removing dirt and grime from my family’s hands without dry them out to badly. For me not having to apply massive amounts of lotion after I wash my hands is a major plus. It is really one of the thickest hand soaps that I have ever come across. I really like that aspect of

this product. It covers well and only requires one squirt to give enough soap to thoroughly wash my hands. It has a fantastic foaming rate when put under warm water too. It has great coverage and a really great consistency.

I have to say that this product also has a really great smell. It has a very beachy smell to me that reminds me of the sun and the beach. It is probably one of the best smelling liquid hand soaps that I have tried and the smell is one reason that I buy it a lot.

The only issue that I have had ...

• Avon Lagoon Senses Liquid Soap 300ml Bottle
      with this product is the flimsy bottle. There have been quite a few times that I have received this product and the bottle has been cracked with dried soap caked all over it. There was even one time that I received my order than the soap bottle was less than half full. There was no soap on the other products so I know it was packed that way which really made me angry. I have never had that problem since complaining to the company, but the bottles are still flimsy and still come cracked now and then.

Overall, it is a very good

soap that works great, has a great consistency and a wonderful smell. The only thing that I have a complaint about was the bottle and have since purchased an empty pump bottle into which I empty the soap when it arrives. I would definitely recommend this product to others especially if you have children. This soap’s consistency allows a little to go a long way and is very affordable…..as long as you purchase a better bottle.

p.s. I got my thicker soap bottle from my local dollar store. It is thick enough to work, matches my bathroom décor plus it can be washed now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323031452290631/k2311a0323/3.23.11