Avalon Lavendar Organics Facial Toner
2.5
  • Knowing this my sister recommend that I use Avalon Organics Lavender hydrating Toner
  • I have noticed that it does seem to sting a little when rubbing it in around the eyes and mouth so I have had to be careful with that
  • I think that this would be a very good product for those who do not have sensitive skin
  • My experience was not the greatest but I will still give this product a 5 because of its wonderful smell and the results that it gave to me while using it

• by jonna daniels

One of my biggest issues with using a toner is that they really tend to dry out my face. Knowing this my sister recommend that I use Avalon Organics Lavender hydrating Toner. She bought me a small sample so I could try it. It has natural ingredients like white tea, lavender, chamomile, aloe, cucumber extracts, vitamins, minerals, and green tea. The ingredients are supposed to help hydrate the face while also keeping it toned and

youthful looking.

The first thing that I did while using this product was to clean my face really well and then rub in the toner. The toner has a wonderful lavender scent that is very pleasant and seems to linger on the skin even after the product has fully dried. I have noticed that it does seem to sting a little when rubbing it in around the eyes and mouth so I have had to be careful ...

• with that. I used the toner for about six weeks and did see some results and far as toning and firming my face and neck. However, I did have to quit using it because it caused my face to breakout pretty badly and also did seem to dry my skin out a lot around the nose and mouth areas.

I think that this would be a very good product for those who do not have sensitive skin.

I do and it does not seem to really work for me. However, it does tone the face so it maybe worth a try to see how you as an individual will react to it. My experience was not the greatest but I will still give this product a 5 because of its wonderful smell and the results that it gave to me while using it. Other than that I cannot say that I will ever use this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452270631/k2311a0323/3.23.11