Garnier Fructis Volume Inject Hair Mousse
  • However, as I have gotten a bit older, I noticed my hair was getting thinner
  • I definitely had bigger hair which is what I was hoping for
  • I did use hairspray to help with the hold and I found that my set lasted longer than it would have if I hadn't used the Fructis
  • I would recommend Garnier Fructis Style for anyone who is experiencing thinning and less manageable hair

• by Grsky

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Product Description: Lightweight mousse for thin hair - adds body

I have always had very fine hair but for the most part I have had a lot of it and with a good cut, I have found it very manageable.

However, as I have gotten a bit older, I noticed my hair was getting thinner. It was also getting very fly away and vulnerable to static electricity, making it very hard to manage regardless of how much hair spray I used.

I made some good choices in shampoo and hairspray but I just wasn’t getting

the result I wanted. I selected Garnier Fructis Style because I liked the name, I liked their advertisment and I liked what it said on the can about being weightless but with body and hold.

The mousse comes in a green aerosol can. After removing the cap and breaking the seal, I shook the can and turning it upside down pushed the button. A creamy white pillow of foam filled the palm of my hand. It had a very light fruity scent, very pleasant and clean smelling. I worked the foam into my ...

• wet hair and let it absorb in before I dried and styled my hair with my blow dryer/brush.

I was very pleased with the result. I definitely had “bigger hair” which is what I was hoping for. The scent of the mousse become less distinct so there was no conflict with the perfume that I wear. I did use hairspray to help with the hold and I found that my set lasted longer than it would have if I hadn’t used the Fructis.

One thing I have discovered is that more is not better.

It’s important not to use too much of the mousse. I found that when I did, my hair didn’t look clean and it was weighed down by the product which defeated the purpose of using it.

I feel also that it is more effective on my hair when it is shorter rather than when it was getting close to time for a cut.

I would recommend Garnier Fructis Style for anyone who is experiencing thinning and less manageable hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031452180631/k2311a0323/3.23.11