Lunch Buddies Chocolate Pudding  » Food  »
  • Pudding mixes are cheaper, but this pudding is already made and packaged, so it's more convenient and I as well as other customers are paying for this convenience, which is okay with me
  • Although the brand isn't one that is likely to be widely recognized and while the cheap price of the chocolate pudding may give some customers pause, I think that the chocolate pudding is pretty satisfying in taste and texture and that's why I've bought it time and time again
  • I consider the price for a four pack of chocolate pudding to be quite fair

• by CirclingCanvas

In one package of Lunch Buddies Chocolate Pudding comes four three point five ounce cups of chocolate pudding for eighty-nine cents. It’s the cheapest pudding I’ve found, and it’s sold at ALDI Food Market stores. Pudding mixes are cheaper, but this pudding is already made and packaged, so it’s more convenient and I as well as other customers are paying for this convenience, which is okay with me. Although the brand isn’t one that is likely to be widely recognized and

while the cheap price of the chocolate pudding may give some customers pause, I think that the chocolate pudding is pretty satisfying in taste and texture and that’s why I’ve bought it time and time again.

The chocolate pudding has a reasonably pleasant chocolaty taste to it that makes it ideal as sort of a little after lunch dessert. It’s not overly rich or sweet, but more like mildly tasty. It’s not reduced fat or fat free pudding, and it certainly ...

• has more flavor than those types of pudding. The mildness of the chocolate combined with the size of each individual cup makes this pudding easy to enjoy as a treat after lunch. The texture of the chocolate pudding is enjoyable as well because the pudding is very smooth as well as creamy, whether it’s been refrigerated or not.

I consider the price for a four pack of chocolate pudding to be quite fair. Most stores I’ve been to like Walmart or

Kroger want over one dollar even for the store brand pudding packs. To me, this pudding from ALDI tastes as good and is as smooth as the name brand pudding products. It’s not quite as good as pudding that can be made at home from box mixes, but if I don’t want to or if I’m not able to take the time to make pudding from a box mix, this chocolate pudding product is a more than acceptable alternative. I’m very satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723031452170631/k2311a0323/3.23.11