Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken Flavor
  • As a lover of spicy foods, I was thrilled when I found a flavor of chicken with spicy chilies
  • The soup was easy to prepare, inexpensive, and delicious

• by Laurie Lanehart

Remembering Remembering mom making hot chicken soup for me when I was sick made me long for some homemade hot chicken soup. When I hit the soup aisle in my local market, I scanned all of the possible choices. As I was sick with a sinus infection, nothing really looked appealing to me. When you are sick, you often do not feel like cooking.

Noticing that the ramen noodle section had

about the largest variety of chicken flavors and are quick and easy to prepare, I opted for one of those. As a lover of spicy foods, I was thrilled when I found a flavor of chicken with spicy chilies. In addition, chilies are a home remedy for the common cold helping with sore throats and congestion. Therefore, I picked up several packages of the Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Picante Chicken ...

• Flavor.

When I got home, I boiled the water on my stove. Then I opened the soup base packet and even though I was a bit congested, I was still able to take in its spicy scent. Upon stirring in the soup base, the aroma wafting from my pot tickled my nose and made me extremely hungry. At the first taste, I was pleased with the flavor brought on by

the chilies. The chilies added some zing to the soup and the medium hot heat of the chilies were enough spice to open my airways considerably but not too hot. The soup was easy to prepare, inexpensive, and delicious. This soup is worth buying as it delivers on both quality and taste. Now every time I am on the soup aisle I cannot resist picking up several packages of this soup.

Sara Ramsey says :

re : As a lover of spicy foods, I was thrilled when I found a flavor of chicken with spicy chilies
    I love ramen i just bought the picante chicken, but can’t figure out what it might taste like. I love spicy Anything you can make, throw spice in it and it WILL SELL

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723031452130631/k2311a0323/3.23.11