Michelina’s Lean Gourmet Meals
  • Even though I really should do more to watch my weight, I usually avoid low-fat frozen dinners like this
  • I like convenience like that, especially when I have something like this when I'm home for lunch
  • If you are a person who likes buying low-fat frozen dinners, I would recommend trying out this brand

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Low fat frozen meals available at most stores for around $1. The variety I ended up trying was the 5-cheese lasagna. What I liked about this product: Even though I really should do more to watch my weight, I usually avoid low-fat frozen dinners like this.

Part of the reason for that is dinners like Lean Cuisine (for an example) are considerably more expensive than other brands. The fact this

dinner was only $1 eliminated that argument for me because I could buy three or four of these for as much as I would spend on another brand.

Another thing I usually don’t like about low-fat frozen dinners is they usually are tasteless. Again, that wasn’t the case with this brand.

I couldn’t tell the difference between this one and a regular frozen dinner; or at least I wouldn’t be able to ...

• if it wasn’t for the packaging. I also have to say, as far as frozen dinners are concerned, this one was very easy to make.

I just had to microwave it for about 4 minutes and stir it with a minute remaining. I like convenience like that, especially when I have something like this when I’m home for lunch.

What I didn’t like about this product: I have this complaint with most

frozen dinners, low fat or otherwise, but this one did lack quantity a bit. I wasn’t starving when I got done eating it.

But, I did feel like I needed something else to go with it (I ended up having a cookie). My final opinion: If you are a person who likes buying low-fat frozen dinners, I would recommend trying out this brand.

Not only is it cheaper, I do think you get more for your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723031451990631/k2311a0323/3.23.11