Burberry Brit Red Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like when you get decent sized samples as it’s nice to get a good few goes of a scent and also they are normally small enough that you can carry it around with you
  • I got 5 bottles in the pack and I think it cost me £25
  • I prefer lighter scents and although this had a sparkling scent running through this, it just wasn’t lightened enough for me

• by leeanne160480

I got a little set of some Perfumes and this one was in it. they were little minature versions of the larger bottles and you got a good few goes out of them so could certainly make your mind up weather you would buy the scents or not. I like when you get decent sized samples as it’s nice to get a good few goes of a scent and also they are normally small enough that you can carry it around with you.

I got 5 bottles in the pack and I think it cost me £25. this was a while ago so not sure if this is still sold this way or even the price thesedays.

After looking on the website that I usually buy my Perfumes

from I see they are only selling this in a 50ml bottle. This could be the only size you get of this now, or perhaps you can get it in other sizes on other sites. The recommended price for this size of perfume according to that website is £44 but currently it is selling there for £23.99. according to the same site this is a special edition Perfume but it has been out for a while as I know.

The box and bottle for this is alright. It is a square box which has the Burberry checks over it. the bottle is also square and is a deep red colour. The criss cross design of the checked pattern is in white and this looks alright again the ...

• red colour. Looks that bit different anyway.

So how does this smell? It is a nice enough scent. there is plenty of different notes in here and although some of them sound pretty heavy, all in all the notes aren’t all that bad. The notes in here are Oriental Fresh Fruit, Spices, Mandarin, Rhubarb, Deep Red Rose, Jasmine, gingerbread, Benzoin, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Vanilla Beans. So perhaps quite a mixed and strange combination. I would say the main scents in here are Patchouli and Sandalwood, but the fruity part is also apparent, and also the Vanilla bean adds a nice Musk scent and the Gingerbread adds a bit of Spice.

When I first used this I wasn’t all that sure of it.as it smelt pretty strong when I

dabbed this on, but after about 10 minutes when it dried and probably warmed to my skin then the scent seemed to be that bit nicer. Weather it was because I got used to the scent I’m not sure, but it seemed to be a bit nicer.

I used the bottle up in 2 days and the scent seemed to linger well through the day as well.

Would I buy this again in a full sized bottle? No. it was a nice enough smell but perhaps just a bit too rich and heavy smelling for me. I prefer lighter scents and although this had a sparkling scent running through this, it just wasn’t lightened enough for me.

Perhaps worth a try if you like heavier or richer kind of scents.

Burberry Brit Red Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623031451970631/k2311a0323/3.23.11