Olay Total Effects  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best products ever that I was able to test is Olay Total Effects
  • I love the effects on my skin because it made my skin soft and supple, it is by far the greatest product ever
  • Using was a good experience for me because I never had that experience with creams before
  • Although it is a little bit pricey but for a good product just like Olay, the name speaks for itself and it is definitely a product worth spending for

• by maffy

One of the best products ever that I was able to test is Olay Total Effects. I’ve been able to try it because my mom bought a big tube so I shared it with her. I love the effects on my skin because it made my skin soft and supple, it is by far the greatest product ever.

For me it made my skin looking young and glowing. When I am suing it there is no greasy feeling or

an over matte finished but just the right texture of my skin.

Literally when I am using it I didn’t have to use heavy make up because using it makes me look glowing and young. I love using it because I saw the good effects on my skin but sadly I sometimes can’t afford to buy one because of the price.

Sometimes I make use of sales in order to avail of it. Using was a good experience for ...

• me because I never had that experience with creams before.

My mom also has a good feedback to the product because it made her really looking young. People are even amazed because they won’t believe she was more than fifty years old already.

I admire the commercial of this product because they are telling the truth about the product not just to lure people. I have an acne prone skin which have dark pigmentation but when I was able

to use Olay Total Effects I saw a big difference and the dark pigmentation disappeared.

Over all for me it is a good innovative product which should be included in a beauty regimen for meticulous women. I love the results on my skin especially on my mom and would definitely recommend it.

Although it is a little bit pricey but for a good product just like Olay, the name speaks for itself and it is definitely a product worth spending for.

Olay Total Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031451940631/k2311a0323/3.23.11