KitchenAid 5 Quart Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • A main reason that I enjoy my KitchenAid 5 quart stand mixer is because it allows me to have the mixing done by a machine
  • Another reason that I think this is a great item to use is because I have found it to do a great job
  • Now the one thing that I have noticed that it doesn’t really do that good of a job on is the older grandmothers recipes that are measured in the pinches and stuff like that
  • However, that is the issue that I am having now, but that is after doing those batters for close to ten years now without having any other issue
  • Overall I would have to say that this stand mixer is one of the best ones that I have ever found

• by Isabella

Mixing the brownies and the cake mixes that you need to have to bake with can be a difficult task for many people. However, when you have to mix all of these items by hand you will quickly notice that it is going to be even harder to complete the job. That is when you should know about the KitchenAid 5 quart stand mixer. Once you know about these you will notice that it is going to be easy to mix your items.

by a machine. Now you may think that this will not do the job properly, but you need to realize that it can do that because it is easy to use and it has a very powerful mixing motion and that can allow you to have the assurance that your mixing is being done properly.

Another reason that I think this is a great item to use is because I have found it to do a great job. Now the one thing that I have noticed that it doesn’t really do that good of a job on is the older grandmothers recipes that are measured ...

• in the pinches and stuff like that. With those measurements I have noticed that the batters that it always comes up with is going to be significantly larger than most of the other modern day measurements. Since they are so much larger they do tend to bog down my machine to the point that is barely turns when it is thick, but once it gets the batter mixed up somewhat it does a really good job.

A major drawback that I have is this model does have trouble with those larger batches of dough and batter. Then you can see that the motor could

start to give you issues and not sound like its normal new self because it had to work so hard. However, that is the issue that I am having now, but that is after doing those batters for close to ten years now without having any other issue.

Mixing the large batches of dough and batter is an easy task for many people. However, some people will not know about the joy of having a KitchenAid 5 quart stand mixer to help them out. Overall I would have to say that this stand mixer is one of the best ones that I have ever found.

Linda B. says :

re : A main reason that I enjoy my KitchenAid 5 quart stand mixer is because it allows me to have the mixing done by a machine
    Yes, I don’t like hand mixing. It takes forever and it makes your arms very tired. Especially when making cookies, cakes, or bread dough I love to bake from scratch now that I have my KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323031451900631/k2311a0323/3.23.11