Dove Intense Damage Therapy shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since this new product from Dove promises to heal damage hairs and I always enjoyed using dove products for its superior quality both reasons were good enough to buy this product even though it was costlier than many other hair care products
  • One pack cost me roughly $5 at retailing price
  • This kind of money you pay for the product which is promising and if it can solve your problem which no other product has yet succeeded in solving
  • Now I am going to buy the bigger one since shampoo worked greatly on my rough hairs and seemed to heal the damages which once I thought were beyond repair

• by avidwriter24

I have always loved dove skincare products for their quality. it has been many years since I have been using Dove products specially bathing soap and dove moisturizing cream for my dry skin. All the products that I have used till date under Dove brand name never failed to live up to my expectations. The trust that I put in its products is the reason that prompted me to try this newly launched product for hair care. Dove intense damage therapy is quite out of line from its usual skincare products but still being a loyal customer I had to try it anyway.

I take great care for my hairs as they seriously affect my looks. My hairs are very much like my skin they are feebly dry and seem lifeless no matter how carefully I treat them or whatever conditioner I use to soften them. Over the years they have grown worse from the ends and one can actually make out damaged ends by taking a closer look. Since this new product from Dove promises to heal damage hairs and I always enjoyed using dove products for its superior quality both reasons were good enough to buy this product even though it was costlier than many other hair care products. One pack cost me roughly $5 at retailing price.

I shampoo my hairs thrice a week to

make them look alive which they don’t even after using conditioner over them. This really frustrated me to spend money separately on shampoo and then on conditioner and still not getting result. Dove intense damage thereapy as it claimed has rich conditioner which not only soften your hairs but also repair damaged and lifeless ends. Well, I was about to find out.

I took small quantity for my short hairs as I was unsure how much lather I would produce and I did not wanted to waste that over priced shampoo but As soon as I applied it on my almost died hairs and rubbed it a little against them it immediately produced rich and thick lather which was very soft on touch. I just kept running my hands through my hairs which I normally find difficult to do and it just kept on reaching in the depths of my hairs. Now I saw the difference as compared to cheaply available shampoos in the market which are deeply saturated with chemicals and do nothing but further damage hairs.

It was instructed to keep your hairs saturated with lather for at least half an hour but I extended it by five minutes so that my hard and curly hairs get used to it. I rinsed the shampoo away with warm water and it left my hairs quickly. While drying ...

• my hairs I could feel the softness over my head as I ran my fingers through my hairs. The soft and mild aroma also made me feel good. As I jerked my head a little my usually immovable hairs actually fell over my face and then I held them in my hands to take a closer look in the mirror to see if the shampoo actually worked on damaged ends of my hairs. All I can say is yeah, I saw the difference and only after first use of the product I could say that I was surely goung to repair my damaged hairs. Usually I apply almond oil on my hairs in order to maintain the softness and silkiness for some time but after taking only one therapy I felt no need to apply anything extra over my moisture hairs.

The conditioner worked excellent for me I guess the shampoo contained some strong conditioner. It was really a therapy not just an ordinary shampoo wash. Later on I asked to my brother if he could notice any difference in usually pathetic condition of my hairs and he really was taken by surprise as he touched my hairs. This therapy shampoo really proved to be worthy of my expectations even after first wash I could feel the difference on touching my hairs. They were softer and silkier

than before, I effortlessly ran comb through my hairs and felt no need to apply anything else on them to keep them soft and silky. As soon as you apply it on hairs you feel the coolness and its aroma is quite mild and soothing unlike those cheap shampoos available in the market. The cost of the product is higher than others but Dove quality assurance does not make it look heavy on your pocket. Now it has been more than a month using Intense Damage Therapy shampoo and i am going to continue using this product because I still long to obtain better results.

I really want to congratulate Dove for making yet another successful product out of its R n D lab. The new hair care product is out of Dove’s league of expertise and yet they have produced a superior product of such great quality.

Without a shade of doubt in your mind go and buy the product. Here is the product that promises and stays true. This kind of money you pay for the product which is promising and if it can solve your problem which no other product has yet succeeded in solving. Now I am going to buy the bigger one since shampoo worked greatly on my rough hairs and seemed to heal the damages which once I thought were beyond repair.

Dove Intense Damage Therapy shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123031451770531/k2311a0323/3.23.11