LG HD LCD 32lcd310 TV  » Electronics  »
  • I am a great fan of Hollywood movies and I love to watch them on big screen
  • The sound quality is good and voice is clear but still if you want to feel sound effects you need to buy some external device, in my case i bought a home theatre system because my living room is big where i have to fit LCD on the wall
  • I like to watch movies on holydays and weekends with my beloved wife and we really enjoy the experience despite a movie turns out to be good or bad
  • As for the quality i found it to be superior to other televisions available in the market
  • In future if i ever get to buy any electronics product LG will definitely be there in my preferred options

• by avidwriter24

Recently I have purchased a 32 inch high definition LG LCD TV (Model: 32lcd310) during festival season from Lotus electronics, one of the most popular electronics showrooms of Indore city. During festive season they always have something to give away as a gift. This time with LCD color TV i got a DVD pack of more than 50 Hollywood movies. I am a great fan of Hollywood movies and I love to watch them on big screen. This is one of the reasons that prompted me to buy LCD TV. Although I already had a color television in my home i still decided to buy LCD TV since we were to shift in our new 3 BHK apartment.

We all have some brand preferences when it comes to purchasing something as expensive as TV, so when my wife and I entered the showroom we had LG as our least preferred brand. We had already heard so much about other brands from friends and relatives that we were almost sure about our purchase. As we moved along rows and rows of LCD TVs displaying the same landscapes pictures I halted abruptly before this particular LCD TV, apparently it had the brightest and sharpest screens of all and the colors were soothing to eyes. The brand that we preferred least for some unknown reason became our most preferred one and

the reason was obvious: its impeccably sharp and ultra high definition image and color quality. Then and there i made my decision to but LG 32 inch LCD TV.

Myself being graduated in electronics i had a curiosity to gloss over technical aspect of the product so i picked up the broacher and began to read: it had contrast ration 30000:1 which makes color differentiation possible and such a high ratio simply tells the story of it superior color quality as compared to other TV displayed on the shelf. Response time is 5. 2 micro seconds that means it can reform the image so quick that you don’t realize the interval between image reformations from scene to scene. And screen resolution is 1366*768, which defines its clarity. It has two speakers provided at back penal.

Sound effects are good and you can adjust the mode of music based on the kind of music you are listening to. The sound quality is good and voice is clear but still if you want to feel sound effects you need to buy some external device, in my case i bought a home theatre system because my living room is big where i have to fit LCD on the wall. The real quality and sound effects can only be tasted in a good sound system. I like to watch movies on holydays and weekends ...

• with my beloved wife and we really enjoy the experience despite a movie turns out to be good or bad. The screen just fits to our living room and our eyes too.

Along with it came a stand on which you can mount your TV and turn the screen in whichever direction you want as per suitability to your eyes. One distinguishing thing about this set is its visibility even at slanted angles. Usually LCD TVs are ill famous for their display when it is viewed from a certain angles. I have hanged my LCD on the front wall and when we have our dinner at dinner table which is placed at one of the corners of the room. Sitting on the corner most chairs I can still appreciate the quality of image that I get to see from there.

The cost of the product is nominal; i paid $820 for it which is lesser than its rivals’ products. Alone with it I have been given a pack of 50 DVDs which is worth $200. Every weekend I get to watch one or two movies and I am still left with more than half to watch really its worth your money. As for the quality i found it to be superior to other televisions available in the market. It has been provided with the entire essential and some additional

features like auto off, energy saving mode where you can adjust background light of the penal to suit to your eyes.

In fact you can turn off monitor while you are just listening to songs by playing DVD. The remote is slick in design and just fit in hands. All the important function buttons are directly mounted on it. So you don’t have to click and click to perform particular function. All in all it is a very user friendly remote control which takes a little time to get used to.

There are several pictures mode like wide, zoom, cinema etc. but then if you just set it on the auto mode it just works fine and readjust automatically according to the kind of screen resolution offered by input. The picture quality is so good that you almost feel like lost in what you are watching. Its colors are soft on eyes and even if you watch TV for hours, which my children often do without complains, it doesn’t seem to hurt your eyes. As for my satisfaction level, i am perfectly happy with my decision of buying LG LCD TV.

it is the first products of LG that i have ever bought and the quality and service that i am getting by this product has strengthen my belief in LG brand. In future if i ever get to buy any electronics product LG will definitely be there in my preferred options.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623031451760531/k2311a0323/3.23.11